Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: There's a chance you're going to be bombed to little pieces within the next few days

I

incelerated

I hope I'll never be back
★★★★★
And/Or have your currency and economy irrecoverably destroyed.

Because your country picks fights with people who control the world.

@Iranianoldcel @Destroyed lonely thoughts?

looks like Iran plans some strike on Israel, will see in next few days what will happen.

Oddly specific

GK1uwgqXEAAozF4

Jews don't control ahit

I hope Israel gets nuked the fucked out of them

Cope, the only people our sandnigger lords can declare war on is subhumans like us

The Jew hate is all for the show, nothing ever happens, jew muslim whatever they're all in it together, the ONLY ones getting fucked in the end is us poorfag truecel slaves, everything exists to make us suffer

There will NEVER be a direct war between Iran and Israel, mark my words.

Jews don't control ahit
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hope Israel gets nuked the fucked out of them
Iran only has fireworks-level missiles that will do minimum damage to Israel.
After the firework attack Israel will launch intensive attack on Iran, destroying literally every infrastructure Iran had, sending Iran to the stone age. They've been waiting for this opportunity for years.

Cope, the only people our sandnigger lords can declare war on is subhumans like us

The Jew hate is all for the show, nothing ever happens, jew muslim whatever they're all in it together, the ONLY ones getting fucked in the end is us poorfag truecel slaves, everything exists to make us suffer

There will NEVER be a direct war between Iran and Israel, mark my words.
If Iran fires one single missile at them they'll destory Iran sending it to stone age. Which apparantly is going to happen next week.

If Iran fires one single missile at them they'll destory Iran sending it to stone age. Which apparantly is going to happen next week.
Wanna bet 5 million tomans it won't happen, EVER, not now, not next week, not 25 years later

Because again, the real war is between the lords and slaves, ALL governments are secretly allies against the poorfag slave scum, everything's fake, if they start a war they wouldn't be able to keep giving food (our psychological suffering) to the beast, they only pretend to have issues with other nations to have an excuse for existing and ruling over us

Last edited:
War in the middle east never fucking ends, no wonder why sandniggers hate jews so much

I hope bro.
Why? do you love this nigger country or something, I HOPE we get nuked to oblivion but I know it ain't gonna happen, it's too good to be true

Why? do you love this nigger country or something, I HOPE we get nuked to oblivion but I know it ain't gonna happen, it's too good to be true
Have you looked at Palestine my man?
They are not going to nuke us I assure you. They will target infrastructures and make us leave in abject poverty and hunger, with no power power plants, no internet, no refineries, no gas, no heat, nothing.

Brutally over for persiancels

Have you looked at Palestine my man?
They are not going to nuke us I assure you. They will target infrastructures and make us leave in abject poverty and hunger, with no power power plants, no internet, no refineries, no gas, no heat, nothing.
:owo: As long as it hurts (((((them))))) and their power

(I'm not talking about Jews btw)

:owo: As long as it hurts (((((them))))) and their power

(I'm not talking about Jews btw)
I know how you feel bro but that's cope tbh.
Their power comes from the fact they can shoot people in the street any time they want and a war is not going to change that. It will actually give them more power. You can say goodbye to whatever freedom we have rn tomorrow morning if they do something tonight and Israel responds.

I'm scared a bit tbh. Shit is getting real. I thought I should check .is to see if any irancels have made a post about this. I'm glad you made a post about it. Really wanted to talk about it with someone.

I also have doubt they're going to fight directly but even if it is not direct, economy is going to get fucked. I'm waiting for 1 dollar=100k rn. It's going to hapoe soon

Wtf did I do in the previous life to deserve this? :cryfeels:

Anyhow, I have become poost koloft from all the shit I've been through . in neez begzarad

Iran doesn't even have nukes so there's literally no point in attacking the jewstate no1. Nothing is going to happen.

Soon.

God hates us.
We are fucked brother.

But apparently nothing's happened to Israel. I don't why arzeshi retards are celebrating. 99.9 of the drones have been shot. JFL

Anyhow I guess this is over. It was all planned

We are fucked brother.

But apparently nothing's happened to Israel. I don't why arzeshi retards are celebrating. 99.9 of the drones have been shot. JFL

Anyhow I guess this is over. It was all planned
کس ننه مادرجنده شون
فقط میخوان ملتو بدبخت کنن دلار گرون بشه تورم زیاد بشه