Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm Mexican and I still don't have a gf.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
You guys say that Mexicans and Hispanics in general have strong, United families. They go to a lot of parties and social gatherings. My family is like that too. You guys also say that you see short brown guys with wives and kids. Stop saying that I'm a fakecel because I am Mexican. What you guys don't understand is that latinas my age (gen z) are not traditional or conservative like their parents. Latinas my age are just like white American women, they are liberal and feminist. This is why I'm involuntarily celibate.

I'm Polish and I still don't have a gf.​

You guys say that Mexicans and Hispanics in general have strong, United families. They go to a lot of parties and social gatherings. My family is like that too. You guys also say that you see short brown guys with wives and kids. Stop saying that I'm a fakecel because I am Mexican. What you guys don't understand is that latinas my age (gen z) are not traditional or conservative like their parents. Latinas my age are just like white American women, they are liberal and feminist. This is why I'm involuntarily celibate.
if spics werent so high T and hated weak people like me I wouldnt hate them. spiccels are based though

Awalt, don't forget that

I fucking hate being born in a spic country

We've reached a point where inceldom is affecting all races. The situation is going from bad to worse.

We've reached a point where inceldom is affecting all races. The situation is going from bad to worse.
Yup, all women are the same. The female gender is our enemy

if spics werent so high T and hated weak people like me I wouldnt hate them. spiccels are based though
No they are not based, they literally worship women. They throw quinceras for teen girls when they reach age 15

For a lot of Spicels, i’d say being non-NT is their biggest failo, considering just how NTcentric spic culture yes

I live in a very diverse area that’s mostly Spic now according to the last census, and I see tons of short sub-5 Hispanic guys with a looksmatch & oftentimes kids, which correlates with the statistics that your birth rate is climbing whilst ours is declining.

For a lot of Spicels, i’d say being non-NT is their biggest failo, considering just how NTcentric spic culture yes

I live in a very diverse area that’s mostly Spic now according to the last census, and I see tons of short sub-5 Hispanic guys with a looksmatch & oftentimes kids, which correlates with the statistics that your birth rate is climbing whilst ours is declining.
But I'm not autistic. I'm NT. My point is that girls my age are hypergamous unlike their traditional/conservative parents. Latinas living in the west will be plauged by feminism

United families don't mean anything in America. In America, life is about looks, status, and money

yeah its retarded, an incel is an incel, JFL at saying an incel is a fakecel because they are apart of a certain race

El Logico

you have surpassed the other Mexicans

if you're mexican and shy its over

Women of all ethnic backgrounds, are Babylonian whores, bowing down for their idol Asmodeus.
Asmodeus, the demon of fornication.....

AWALT

You would have joined cartels by now
Badboymaxxing just to try and get a foid. Logic is right for example I made a post recently that I met my dentist Chad husband. I was so jealous of him because now he can fuck her and I can't I'm just her loser client. I hope he cheats on her

Its like blackcels you gotta be thug (edgar) maxxed to get a girlfriend while sub5

United families don't mean anything in America. In America, life is about looks, status, and money
Yeah Americas the most materialistic society especially cities like ny, miami, la

I stay the fuck away from those places

if you're mexican and shy its over
Especially because their usually shorter and their pheno isnt the best if they’re dark

true, I see the same thing

im beancel too and living in tacoland and the blackpill and inceldoom are staring to get here little by little, the times of serenatas are ovER by now, genz girls here are basically brown american foids now, middle class are starting to move to suburbs with houses not as big as american ones but they dont have a clue who their neighbours are just like in american suburbs, christian churches are full of old people, streets full of emigrants working for the narcos and clubs full of young degenarates that think being a narco is cool, and i dont fit in mexican society since im shy, se acabo para mi

serenatas are ovER by now
Those were a form of cucked foid worship that boosted foids ego. Tacoloand always had big simp culture
middle class are starting to move to suburbs with houses not as big as american ones but they dont have a clue who their neighbours are just like in american suburbs, christian churches are full of old people, streets full of emigrants working for the narcos and clubs full of young degenarates that think being a narco is cool, and i dont fit in mexican society since im shy, se acabo para mi
Interesting but brutal to know :blackpill::feelsrope:

im beancel too and living in tacoland and the blackpill and inceldoom are staring to get here little by little, the times of serenatas are ovER by now, genz girls here are basically brown american foids now, middle class are starting to move to suburbs with houses not as big as american ones but they dont have a clue who their neighbours are just like in american suburbs, christian churches are full of old people, streets full of emigrants working for the narcos and clubs full of young degenarates that think being a narco is cool, and i dont fit in mexican society since im shy, se acabo para mi
Feminism is going to destroy Mexican culture, mark my words

Women have sex too often. If I had sex as often as them then I would be open to engendering relationships; unfortunately, they put out for low lives and now appear to me as sullied.

I can’t stand Latinos they have always bullied me and made my life miserable they are all criminals and should be genociedd holocaust style

Also Latina girl are all literal prostitutes

latinas are massive whores
they'll fk anyone whos white or black

I'm Polish and I still don't have a gf.​

:feelskek:
ure polish gf was stolen by a nigger, rice or even a curry