Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’m mentally ill

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
I think I am…

Seems that way.

Explain how
One time I explained to you how getting cosmetic surgery would improve your life since looks dictate everything, and you said it was for normies which makes no sense. You should get surgery if you have the money while its still legal for sub 5s to get.

You have depression, which I guess qualifies as "mentally ill" but is fairly common, and is treatable.- I would like to see you freed from this my brocel and I am rooting for you

Everyone here has some mental health problem.

One time I explained to you how getting cosmetic surgery would improve your life since looks dictate everything, and you said it was for normies which makes no sense. You should get surgery if you have the money while its still legal for sub 5s to get.
It made sense what I said nigga. No surgeries for your sub5 face

You have depression, which I guess qualifies as "mentally ill" but is fairly common, and is treatable.- I would like to see you freed from this my brocel and I am rooting for you
I don’t have depression. What makes you think so ?

at least you're aware of that

I don’t have depression. What makes you think so ?
-
Oh I'd say definitely!- in your posts you say things like "I've got no energy left", "Time to say goodbye to this sick world", "It's not worth living this life", and at one point you even said that at times you are "completely depressed and extremely anxious".

If you ever get time to look into treatment for depression, maybe explore that possibility-- maybe consider it sometime

You're a good guy; you deserve a healthier existence.
-

-
Oh I'd say definitely!- in your posts you say things like "I've got no energy left", "Time to say goodbye to this sick world", "It's not worth living this life", and at one point you even said that at times you are "completely depressed and extremely anxious".

If you ever get time to look into treatment for depression, maybe explore that possibility-- maybe consider it sometime

-
Thank you brocel and I think you deserve the best as well but there’s no cure for depression if you’re a sub5.
If you’re ugly you’re depression because it sticks with you forever until you rope.

-

-
No treatment for depression if you’re deformed as hell. It’s a permanent thing…