Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I'm getting off the internet for some time

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Let's try to live like a monk for a while. I have such An internet addiction and I wonder what it feels like to go without. It must feel like freedom.

What else is there to do? Most of us are not here by choice but boredem lack of friends etc

What else is there to do? Most of us are not here by choice but boredem lack of friends etc
Reading, working out, going for walks, meditating, journaling, poetry, theres a lot to do actually. I'm just tired of being addicted to social media. Tired of constantly checking my phone.

The quality of the internet has majorly declined in the past 5 years. Foids and SJW's have infiltrated almost every site. You're better off just laying in bed and resting.

Not even 10 days here lol

He got bored here pretty fast.
This place is not for everyone.
Mind you, ive already spend a lot of time on r/Braincels and r/IncelsWithoutHate. The content here does get repetitive after a while. I'm mostly interested in incel lifestyles and how people cope. Most posts here arent that interesting.