Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] i'm depressed, nihilistic and confused because of blackpill and determinism (philosophycels only, long thread)

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★★
tl;dr: low IQ for clicking on this thread when I even said it was long and philosophical

I already read some high IQ posts in here theorising that love is like a drug that can make you go through this world without going insane.

First of all, if you believe in the black pill (and things like dark triad maxxing), you realise that love CANNOT be real and it MUST be a chemical reaction. Foids not only make the bad ethical decision to copy antisocial mens DNA, they even do so AUTOMATICALLY because it was PREDETERMINED by the CHEMICAL STATE of their brain (Determinism).

You know what that means, too? You're not creative at all. Even if you became landed a number one hit @Mainländer, your not creative, your brian just did a set of assosiations that later proved to elicit a positive response in other automatic machines (other people's head). Any other advanced machinery could also have made the same associations by chance if you wouldn't have made it now. Doesn't even have to be advanced, could also be pure luck (see the Library of Babel).

Guess how your political opinions are formed. Not only is it almost impossible to tell which information source tells the truth, also your heavilly biased automatic machinery forms an opinion for you, so you can later pretend you came up with it.

If I ride my Mountainbike, I only enjoy it in the end because of Dopamine (runner's high) and Adrenalin (the kick of riding downhill e.g.).

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FUCKING YOUR GIRLFRIEND ON A TROPICAL ISLAND WATCHING THE SUNSET or just HITTING YOURSELF WITH A CHEMICAL COCKTAIL CONSISTING OF OXYTOYIN, ADRENALINE, SEROTONINE, DOPAMINE and whatever less important neurotransmitters are involved.

Also, just like a train simulator game would not be additionally pleasant anymore but rather just confusing if you would set the acceleration and max_speed values too high (landscape just racing by),your happiness level is stagnant in the long term, regardless of outside stimulation (Hedonistic Adaption).
Or, IRL: If someone would gift me a Porsche, I would just adapt my travel radius and how I perceive speed and distance, and nothing would change from my happiness now with my Mountainbike. I WOULD NOT EVEN BE A TINY LITTLE BIT HAPPIER IN TWO YEARS IF SOMEONE BOUGHT ME A PORSCHE.

RELIGION only exists in my current opinion because it is like a virus (it proved efficient at spreading from head to head). why would god allow gays and blackpill if he would hate it that much. Or maybe he demands us to to eugenics against homosexuals and thugmaxxers? idk

THE ONLY "MISSIONS" THAT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THERE IS STILL A PURPOSE IN LIFE IS ENSURING HEDONISM FOR THE CURRENT AND FUTURE POPULATION, and the UNRESOLVED MYSTERIES BEHIND PHYSICS AND CONSCIOUSNESS.:ha..feels:

just have sex bro :feelsLightsaber:

you know what's stronger than love? violence and power. literally.