Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm african, I'm supposed to have a BBC....

Is Burundi a rich country ? Why trade one third world for another ?
Poorest country in the world. I will be a god there, My countrys currency holds way more value than their currency

Dick size is usually directly proportional with height tbh
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:I used to think being short doesn't affect your dick size, but it's actually over

I am able to neetbux in chadstralia at least

I get a bit over 400 per fortnight for basically nothing

If you are not doing anything, I think you have to do weekly appointments and show you applied for 10 or so jobs, not that hard when you can just do it online

I am considered to be studying though right now, so I just have a phone appointment once a week and they basically ask me nothing just encourage me to study, idk why but each time I have had a foid doing the appointments with me.

You do have to send some sort of proof you are enrolled somewhere which I did

Although I have to go in for an in person appointment in a bit, to meet my new foid person who is in charge of me now, I barely leave the house as is so slight inconvenience kek

If anything interesting happens I might make a post about it.

Low dht growing up wasted bbc genetics

You know the old adage, "When it rains it pours". God didn't give me looks(ugly), he didn't give me height(5`3), he didn't give me a BBC(10cm hard) and he didn't give me IQ. Like what in the actual fuck mang, I was born in a shithole, I'm poor as shit yet I'm fucking blackpilled and non-religious. How the fuck am I supposed to fucking cope:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I literally have zero redeeming qualities and it's soo fucking infuriating mang, I hate my fucking life, I hate my fucking country, I hate my fucking self mang, I can't fucking NEET, I'm gonna have to wage slave until the jews are done fucking me right in the ass. I will work hard and enjoy eating cockroaches.

As bad as it seems I would love to live in chadstralia, I would be able to NEETmaxx mang. And die somewhat happy. I don't want a toilet anymore, I just want to be fucking contempt with life mang, fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkkk.

@GodspeedPeasant
@Made_In_Azania
@Antifem Lord
@jbwbeliever

Is it over for my black brethren as well?
Boyo are u Zormak from the lebo black server?

Boyo are u Zormak from the lebo black server?
I'm from the lebo black server but I won't tell you who am i? who are you on the server(pay ma bills)?

Damn you might be the biggest truecel I have met on the forum:cryfeels:, there aren't many people here who are sub5 and short and lives in a shithole. This is actually the people I feel sorry for. Not the people who say they're normal looking but can't get laid because muh NT or because of a petty reason.
@TheGrayWolf and @Intellau_Celistic have it worse.

@TheGrayWolf and @Intellau_Celistic have it worse.
yes.
only "good?" thing (but for women not enough) about me is I have 6.2 inches, surprisingly. (father is about 6'3", I should have been 6 feet and good looking where it not for some pupercent mutation process that fucked me up.)

Other than that I'm very deformed, have missing facial bones, strange features and weird proportions.... due to all this I get stares, total strangers joke about me among each other, say mean shit..... never to me but about me

@CopingForBrutality

there's no internet in africa

dude if i lived in chadstralia i'd hardly ever complain about inceldom, some of you motherfuckers are so lucky being born in the first world
The land of poisonous spiders and snakes, no thank you!

literally shut the fuck up you stupid fucking nigger

You know the old adage, "When it rains it pours". God didn't give me looks(ugly), he didn't give me height(5`3), he didn't give me a BBC(10cm hard) and he didn't give me IQ. Like what in the actual fuck mang, I was born in a shithole, I'm poor as shit yet I'm fucking blackpilled and non-religious. How the fuck am I supposed to fucking cope:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I literally have zero redeeming qualities and it's soo fucking infuriating mang, I hate my fucking life, I hate my fucking country, I hate my fucking self mang, I can't fucking NEET, I'm gonna have to wage slave until the jews are done fucking me right in the ass. I will work hard and enjoy eating cockroaches.

As bad as it seems I would love to live in chadstralia, I would be able to NEETmaxx mang. And die somewhat happy. I don't want a toilet anymore, I just want to be fucking contempt with life mang, fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkkk.

@GodspeedPeasant
@Made_In_Azania
@Antifem Lord
@jbwbeliever

Is it over for my black brethren as well?
If you're blackpilled, your IQ is higher than that of many Germans nowadays, nigger. You seem to be based.

My dick is 11cm and I am short, its over.

I thought I had smallest penis on forum at 12cm

really? i do remember you (if im not confusing u with another SAcel)
I don't remember an eggking but then again maybe you didn't post as much.

It never begun my brother, it's all so fucking brutal, I don't even wanna measure because that will be more ropefuel. Imagine being a skinny, lightskin Black guy like me in this violent shithole of a country, I am basically a walking target, I am also of no high-IQ, it's impossible to money-maxx & live in a nice area, stuck in this township man
why are lite skinned black guys targeted? I thought there are poor blacks, coloureds and even poor whites. I dont get it, just because you are black with lite skin makes you a target?

Can't your refugeemaxx like Nigerians and Somalis do in Europe ?
yeah all he has to do is just arrive an say "asylum". Some countries like Germany cant deport if he throws away his passport:feelshaha:

why are lite skinned black guys targeted? I thought there are poor blacks, coloureds and even poor whites. I dont get it, just because you are black with lite skin makes you a target?
Blacks naturally hate anyone who doesn't look like them, ask yourself if Europeans have blondes, brunettes, redheads, green-eyes, blue-eyes etc, where is the diversity amongst Blacks? Simple, Blacks in pre-historic times would treat mutations like albinism, blue-eyes & light-skin with superstition & murder those kids before they could pass their genes.

Blacks naturally hate anyone who doesn't look like them, ask yourself if Europeans have blondes, brunettes, redheads, green-eyes, blue-eyes etc, where is the diversity amongst Blacks? Simple, Blacks in pre-historic times would treat mutations like albinism, blue-eyes & light-skin with superstition & murder those kids before they could pass their genes.
Are you naturally lite skin or bleaching?