Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] ideal iq range?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
let's just say you don't wanna money maxx a lot or anything. you just are happy with less, and wanna live your best

>le money doesn't buy happiness
giga cope

I don't understand , your question compared to your interest .
You fucking with me ?

Lol. ya that's clearly below average. doesn't seem good
Buddy the world is meant to accommodate the lowest common denominator. I could be fullfilled by religion and care about something as arbitrary as race. I could talk to people without losing interest in 5 seconds

"The peak was at the 75-90 IQ range for males, with these males the least likely to be virgins as adolescents."

From the Scientific Blackpill page on the Incel Wiki, if ascension is what you're after.

High enough that you can moneymaxx and take care of your necessities without really needing to work, and high enough that can you can understand and fully explore any intellectual endeavor.

let's just say you don't wanna money maxx a lot or anything. you just are happy with less, and wanna live your best
I think having a 90 IQ is ideal

Ideal is as high as possible.

''The researchers found that people with the lowest measured intelligence were as much as six times more likely to attempt or die from suicide compared to those with the highest intelligence. Similarly, men with the least emotional control had an almost seven-fold higher risk of suicidal behavior than men in the highest category. For men with low IQ, the strong association remained over time whereas men with low emotional control in their adolescence seemed less vulnerable to suicide as they aged.''