Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wonder what actual goes on at BIG NORMIE PARTIES.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
i assume theres tons of fighting over foids group sex and bullying

Aside from the parties I've seen from Jewerly movies, I couldn't tell you. The only parties I've been to have been to people who are friends with my parents or related to me; aside from that, I've just rotted alone in my room playing vidya or watching movies.

Aside from the parties I've seen from Jewerly movies, I couldn't tell you. The only parties I've been to have been to people who are friends with my parents or related to me; aside from that, I've just rotted alone in my room playing vidya or watching movies.
so the normie world is unknown to us.

i assume theres tons of fighting over foids group sex and bullying
never been to party
my guess would be more guys than girls
guys orbiting foids
foids taking pleasure from rejecting guys, basking in attention
handful of chads, all the foids clustering around them
non-chad guys getting jealous and starting to attack chads
chads fuck girls on toilet or take them home
non-chads go home drunk, vomit, pass out

rinse repeat until they get buxxed in their late 20s early 30s

Drugs. Arguing over whores. Alcohol. Fucking. Vomiting. Philosophical nonsense. Sometimes fights. I guess that's it. Well police might show up in some areas. Before I was forced to witness it myself, I asked a normie 2 years ago and he just said people do coke. We think there must be something more to it but no, it's just a horde of degenerates engaging in mindless short term pleasures.

Fucking, drugs, alcohol, vomiting, and the occasional gang fight or police bust. Nothing special, except for the fact that we're not invited.

I didn’t fit in. Doing a 100k corporate job trying to hangout with a bunch of part time minimum wage losers drinking cheap warm beer.

They tried to use me for free car rides. Me pay for gas so I can have fake frens. Fuk doing that again. I should have left them stranded.

More guys than girls. Only frat parties have more balanced ratios but if you are here, you most likely aren’t getting invited to those.

I really hope one gets ER'd soon