Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I had an advisor

psyop

psyop

Why me?
★★★★★
This was my parents’ job but they didn’t give a fuck and had no interest in raising children. I see people around me have dads, mums, uncles, older siblings, cousins etc who lead the way and correct them when they’re wrong but I’ve never had that.

I wish I had someone to tell me when my clothes were too big and looked trampy, when my haircut looked shit, when my teeth looked yellow, when someone was taking the piss out of me and not ‘joking’. I could go on all day but you get the point. Also when people notice this they’ll take advantage in every way they can which sets you back even more. I’ve been alone all my life, no tutorial no nothing just thrown straight in

Exactly, I have the same thought.
I wish I had someone to tell me when my clothes were too big and looked trampy, when my haircut looked shit, when my teeth looked yellow, when someone was taking the piss out of me and not ‘joking’. I could go on all day but you get the point. Also when people notice this they’ll take advantage in every way they can which sets you back even more. I’ve been alone all my life, no tutorial no nothing just thrown straight in
Yeah especially for non-NT like us it's hard to deduce.

Exactly, I have the same thought.

Yeah especially for non-NT like us it's hard to deduce.
One person is all we needed. People don’t realise it’s not just genetics that make you inkwell but early child/environment play a big role into moulding you to the person you are today. Which in our case has led us to this forum.

Wish i had male peer like socrates

Stand up straight!