Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was humiliated in front of an entire class for being dumb

slashER

slashER

Soul of Cinder
So I was in a math class yesterday, there were like 30 people there.

The teacher was giving a boring explanation about probability, everything was fine until the damn bastard turned to me specifically (of course :feelsclown: ) and asked me how to solve a problem on the subject.

The problem was incredibly simple. In fact I have it written down.

"Take a ball out of a box containing three red balls, four purple balls, two yellow balls, two green balls, and one black ball."

"Calculate the probability of drawing ONE red ball"

All I had to do was grab my calculator and add up the amounts.

Number of red balls = 3
Total number of balls = 3 red + 4 (purple) + 2 (yellow) + 2 (green) + 1 (black) = 12
Probability of drawing one red ball: 3/12

But all I did was freeze there like an idiot not knowing what to do.

The whole class started laughing when the teacher told a joke about me, freezing up. That was completely unnecessary, because instead of just asking someone else, you have to make fun of me, you fucking retard.

Seriously, I don't think I can take it anymore. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Your fault for freezing tbh.

Happened to me also once :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. You have in your mouth but can't speak out of fear

but also kinda brutal, sorry that happened

Wtf does this have to do with inceldom jfl?
It does same shit once happened to me. I am crying now because I am remember back shit :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: .

I was first or second in my class in math btw. Once a teacher suddenly asked me a question and I froze just like this unable to answer it. It was in my mouth but I was not able to speak up for some reason, it felt like my mouth was tied up. Then he made fun of me in front of the class. Sucidefuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:And I am good in math :lul::lul::lul:. Don't ask me shit up randomly in the class, I have social anxiety and fear of judgement.

These teachers also always pick on shortest guy in the class btw and I was always the shortest :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i know, but the why make fun of me? SHE could have just asked someone else.
Did she think you weren’t paying attention?

It does same shit once happened to me. I am crying now because I am remember back shit :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: .

I was first or second in my class in math btw. Once a teacher suddenly asked me a question and I froze just like this unable to answer it. It was in my mouth but I was not able to speak up for some reason, it felt like my mouth was tied up. Then he made fun of me in front of the class. Sucidefuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:And I am good in math :lul::lul::lul:. Don't ask me shit up randomly in the class, I have social anxiety and fear of judgement.

These teachers also always pick on shortest guy in the class btw and I was always the shortest :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
That doesn’t sound like an incel problem, sounds like a high inhibition problem.

Over for frozenlikeadeerinheadlightcels

That doesn’t sound like an incel problem
Do you think tallfags and chad have these problems? Why do you think I the shortest in the class even though I was good in math have these problems?

Did she think you weren’t paying attention?
I have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), concentrating is a big task. But there is absolutely no facial or positional feature that told that bitch that I wasn't paying attention. I was looking directly at her, with a blank expression, with my arms crossed. I have no one to talk to, and there was a small group of people talking behind me while she was explaining. Why not ask THEM?

Last edited:
Next time you go to her maths lesson, after it ends, you teach her a diffERent lesson :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelshehe:

I have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder), concentrating is a big task. But there is absolutely no facial or positional feature that told that bitch that I wasn't paying attention. I was looking directly at her, with a blank expression, with my arms crossed. I have no one to talk to, and there was a small group of people talking behind me while she was explaining. Why not ask THEM?
She’s going to go around and ask everyone eventually. Is she supposed to not ask you ever? How old are you? You should get your problem fixed.

Do you think tallfags and chad have these problems? Why do you think I the shortest in the class even though I was good in math have these problems?
Yes, I knew many short obnoxious dudes during school who would never shut up. But everyone liked them because they were funny.

Yes, I knew many short obnoxious dudes during school who would never shut up. But everyone liked them because they were funny.
More like jester maxxers. Yeah I also had that phase :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Lets all collectively destroy someones well being for the stupidest faggot question that Will BE irrelevant Next day. Yeah totally on board with that. Fuck you!
Destroyed by a comment from a teacher? Dude needs to be more social and relaxed.