Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to die

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Recruit
★★
When religious people talk about the concept of heaven and hell, I agree with them, those realms really do exist but we do not experience them in the afterlife, we experience both here on Earth. If you are born a chad your life is going to be pure paradise filled with pleasure and happiness whereas if you are a truecel like me life is nothing but suffering, aka hell. Im so tired of being constantly ignored and having to fear for my safety for even as much as standing close to a foid. Why am I even alive? I wish I could just rope already, but I can't even do that because Im too poor and too retarded to make money so I can't even buy a gun FML

ThERe are otHER way to rope. Also considER becoming a hERO before you leave this earth:society:

JFL even on this forum people ignore me because Im a grey :feelskek: Its so ovER for me indeed

JFL even on this forum people ignore me because Im a grey :feelskek: Its so ovER for me indeed
Its not because you're gray, its because most people on here are either retarded, closet homos, or both. they ignore all my threads also. If its not about a handsome shredded 6 foot chad they dont seem to care

Don't we all
D61cd79401ecbb4eff3aaaa7337b3104