Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i think my mom choked me as a baby to reduce IQ

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
i remember them talking about how i was choking on milk. but after looking at foid evilness, i dont think this is true. i dont even know that full story. maybe i should ask again.

also my dad is himself a low IQ retard. and his mom is a retard too(from whom he prolly got it). but my dads siblings are okay. there are lot of normal babies to retarded foids everywhere. so now im wondering what really happened.

i remember them talking about how i was choking on milk. but after looking at foid evilness, i dont think this is true. i dont even know that full story. maybe i should ask again.

also my dad is himself a low IQ retard. and his mom is a retard too(from whom he prolly got it). but my dads siblings are okay. there are lot of normal babies to retarded foids everywhere. so now im wondering what really happened.
no your naturally stupid

It wouldn't surprise me. Mothers are just like any other foid. Sometimes it may seem like they support us, but in reality they're just npc's enslaved to their biological programming.

It wouldn't surprise me. Mothers are just like any other foid. Sometimes it may seem like they support us, but in reality they're just npc's enslaved to their biological programming.
yes. they only support you fomr betabuxx or physical protection