Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I stole £2 from a homeless man today

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
A few hours ago while I was walking through the high street, I was feeling really thirsty, It was hot today and I didn't have any cash for a drink.
Then I walked pass this homeless man sleeping on the pavement in his sleeping bag, at a corner leading into another area of town.
He had some change near him, just carelessly left out in the open.

After I waited near him for a minute to make sure there weren't many people about, I walked over to him, bent over and took a £2 coin.
He had other change too, but I wasn't feeling greedy.
After I pocketed the £2 coin, I kept on walking up the high street and bought me a bag of doritos and cream soda from poundland.
Nobody saw me or tried to chase me down or anything they were minding their own business and most of the people were at the street market across the road.

Aren't you out on parole already.
You should avoid doing more crime or we won't see you posting here for some time.

Aren't you out on parole already.
You should avoid doing more crime or we won't see you posting here for some time.
Stealing things isn't that serious of a crime as punching a foid in the UK.
Hell, I stole drinks from shops here and there and the police don't seem to give a fuck about that.
Me stealing drinks wasn't even mentioned during my meeting with my probation officer yesterday.

Stealing things isn't that serious of a crime as punching a foid in the UK.
Dude, when you are out on parole they can lock you up on almost every petty crime

Dude, when you are out on parole they can lock you up on almost every petty crime
nigga, I've been on parole since the 1st of april, and I haven't gotten into trouble with the coppers since.

nigga, I've been on parole since the 1st of april, and I haven't gotten into trouble with the coppers since.
I am trying to help you brocel but I am afraid you are not listening and you'll get hit by lady justice will full force.
What if they bring up you stealing from a homeless person on your foid related trial?

I am trying to help you brocel but I am afraid you are not listening and you'll get hit by lady justice will full force.
What if they bring up you stealing from a homeless person on your foid related trial?
I think their more concerned about that than this.
And btw, I spoke to a probation officer yesterday for nearly 2 hours about my case, and yes, its a foid.
She told me that she would recommend the court try and sort out psychiatric shit for me, and not prison.
Her job as a probation officer is just to recommend what the court do, the court are the ones who decide if I go to the slammer or not.

I'm of jewish descent, funninly enough, but I don't believe in their shitty religion.
You can't escape genetic determinism.
Images

That's really awful tbh. Homeless men are not our enemies, they are disadvantaged like we are.

You had an opportunity to steal everything he had, but you chose to take only what you needed.

I think their more concerned about that than this.
And btw, I spoke to a probation officer yesterday for nearly 2 hours about my case, and yes, its a foid.
She told me that she would recommend the court try and sort out psychiatric shit for me, and not prison.
Her job as a probation officer is just to recommend what the court do, the court are the ones who decide if I go to the slammer or not.
Courts do take on the advice of the probation officer though. Sounds like you will avoid prison time. Are you getting all the benefits you are allowed?

Fill up an empty bottle with water and carry a few snacks in your backpack when you're on your walks.

Courts do take on the advice of the probation officer though. Sounds like you will avoid prison time. Are you getting all the benefits you are allowed?

Fill up an empty bottle with water and carry a few snacks in your backpack when you're on your walks.
Benefits?
Do you mean welfare?
Sure, I still got my welfare, I'll get paid again on friday as always.

Go steal a few quid somewhere and have a fish and chips on me bro!

If anyone asks. Tell them, "a random internet stranger told me to kill anyone that asks! So shut you're bleeding cunt and give me five pounds Sterling!"

Now grab a pint somewhere, and pay with the pint glass upside their head!
The push someone in front of a Lorrie on you're way to the loo!

- in doom 3.

Poorcels get exploited by other incels too. Brutal.

Maybe they thought you were a homeless too kek

Other pedestrians
I dress better than most people in my town do, and I naturally look menacing, so I scare normies and foids away.
I don't like scaring people, but doing so can be handy in instances like this.

A few hours ago while I was walking through the high street, I was feeling really thirsty, It was hot today and I didn't have any cash for a drink.
Then I walked pass this homeless man sleeping on the pavement in his sleeping bag, at a corner leading into another area of town.
He had some change near him, just carelessly left out in the open.

After I waited near him for a minute to make sure there weren't many people about, I walked over to him, bent over and took a £2 coin.
He had other change too, but I wasn't feeling greedy.
After I pocketed the £2 coin, I kept on walking up the high street and bought me a bag of doritos and cream soda from poundland.
Nobody saw me or tried to chase me down or anything they were minding their own business and most of the people were at the street market across the road.
Nah that's vile man. You basically added torment to his alredy fucke up life.

Nah that's vile man. You basically added torment to his alredy fucke up life.
There are a few beggers and bums round town, If they want food so bad, why don't they just steal it from shops like I do when I'm broke?
It's better and faster than loitering on the pavement, begging for spare cash.
A few shops here are easy picking for shoplifting, most of them don't have security guards.
And even if the staff catch you nicking things, they can't do much.
I got caught multiple times by shop staff for stealing and there's very little consequence.
The police are more concerned about drugdealers and people posting naughty things on the internet.

If they want food so bad, why don't they just steal it from shops like I do when I'm broke?
Ngl fair point, double standards, lack of moral compass, machiavealism (having the goal always on sight and do whatever neccesery to achieve it)

If it is as you say, its easy enough to do it and if its so easy its basically an option.

But to me, it shows either their belief that they won't suceed as they are alredy lost and worth nothing or they have stronger beliefs then they have creeds (shows they simply rolled the dice wrong but are good ppl) or something else.

But yeah, the question of my support for stuff you do is of the yesn't type.

Ngl fair point, double standards, lack of moral compass, machiavealism (having the goal always on sight and do whatever neccesery to achieve it)

If it is as you say, its easy enough to do it and if its so easy its basically an option.

But to me, it shows either their belief that they won't suceed as they are alredy lost and worth nothing or they have stronger beliefs then they have creeds (shows they simply rolled the dice wrong but are good ppl) or something else.

But yeah, the question of my support for stuff you do is of the yesn't type.
There are soup kitchens here in town too.
Funny thing too, when I was out in town yesterday, I saw 2 bums loitering outside tesco asking passersby for spare cash!
They were outside a tesco, a shop full of food and drinks that they could easily steal and it didn't even have a security guard!

There are soup kitchens here in town too.
Funny thing too, when I was out in town yesterday, I saw 2 bums loitering outside tesco asking passersby for spare cash!
They were outside a tesco, a shop full of food and drinks that they could easily steal and it didn't even have a security guard!
This is honestly sad, the homeless don't want to steal while the people who don't really have to do it. Wtf is this world and society.