Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I slept in bed with a girl

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
When I was 7, I traveled with my mom to visit my aunt on vacation. Her daughter was my age. One night, we both were lying in bed, but my aunt said that I should go sleep with the boys. I went to their room, and the entire night they talked about Pokémon.

When I was 7, I traveled with my mom to visit my aunt on vacation. Her daughter was my age. One night, we both were lying in bed, but my aunt said that I should go sleep with the boys. I went to their room, and the entire night they talked about Pokémon.
WITH A GIRL? :feelstastyman:

Happened to me around the same age too. We slept in the living room on a very big mattress. At that time I thought girls were boring because they weren't into dinosaurs JFL

i once slept in a bed with a cat

I cant remember what i did when i was 7 i was probably fucking dem hoes

When I was 7 I prided myself on being able to copy stuff off the whiteboard better than other students.

I remember vividly one time I was copying off the whiteboard writing into my book writing 3 or 4 words at a time without checking the board.
One of my friends was having to write one word, look, write one word, look, repeat.

I thought about how I IQMogged him so hard because I had the mental capacity to remember more and copy more than him, I thought I would end up life mogging him.
Now this specific guy was able to pull a white becky girl as a LTN looking rice while I have been perma incel :feelshaha:
I was told doing well in school would lead to success in life.

Now this specific guy was able to pull a white becky girl as a LTN looking rice while I have been perma incel :feelshaha:
This hits hard tbh

I can't believe all the giga fucktards from school actually became functionning human beings who somewhat became moggers. How's that even possible.

When I was 7 I prided myself on being able to copy stuff off the whiteboard better than other students.

I remember vividly one time I was copying off the whiteboard writing into my book writing 3 or 4 words at a time without checking the board.
One of my friends was having to write one word, look, write one word, look, repeat.

I thought about how I IQMogged him so hard because I had the mental capacity to remember more and copy more than him, I thought I would end up life mogging him.
Hey i had this ability too, also when the teacher is pronouncing for us to type i would also not ask for her to resay it.

Jfl peaked in todler school

Oh also when I was 7 I got a detention for being disrespectful to our fallen soldiers called the anzacs, we had to do a forced minute of silence for a bunch of people that died over 100 years ago now, and I barely even got the concept of death at 7 so I just started dancin to the music.

View: https://youtu.be/McCDWYgVyps?si=CN14g0Tq8tiV91Ez

Although now I see its kind of a cool tune to play for a fallen soldier, but ffs I was seven years old
This hits hard tbh

I can't believe all the giga fucktards from school actually became functionning human beings who somewhat became moggers. How's that even possible.
Oh yeah I mean this guy is a LTN rice who had anger issues but I have not seen him since we were both 12 and kids can change, I just thought I would mog because of school which is useless
Hey i had this ability too, also when the teacher is pronouncing for us to type i would also not ask for her to resay it.

Jfl peaked in todler school

Lmfao literally I peaked in fucking primary school, still never got attention from foids.
Over for teacher copyingcels
Actually call me fakecel now that I think about it I remember a foid when I was 6 used to chase me around the playground, one day she got a 12 year old girl to come and trap me in these rope thingies so I could not run away, I guess manletism is not really a curse at 6 years old :feelshaha:

This is why I like using this forum though, I remember all these random times in my life, beats rotting in my room.

Oh also when I was 7 I got a detention for being disrespectful to our fallen soldiers called the anzacs, we had to do a forced minute of silence for a bunch of people that died over 100 years ago now, and I barely even got the concept of death at 7 so I just started dancin to the music.

View: https://youtu.be/McCDWYgVyps?si=CN14g0Tq8tiV91Ez

Although now I see its kind of a cool tune to play for a fallen soldier, but ffs I was seven years old

Oh yeah I mean this guy is a LTN rice who had anger issues but I have not seen him since we were both 12 and kids can change, I just thought I would mog because of school which is useless

Lmfao literally I peaked in fucking primary school, still never got attention from foids.
Over for teacher copyingcels
Actually call me fakecel now that I think about it I remember a foid when I was 6 used to chase me around the playground, one day she got a 12 year old girl to come and trap me in these rope thingies so I could not run away, I guess manletism is not really a curse at 6 years old :feelshaha:

This is why I like using this forum though, I remember all these random times in my life, beats rotting in my room.

Brutal nostalgia pill growing up was a mistake

Brutal nostalgia pill growing up was a mistake
Forced checkmate in 10 years :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Its like I played a chess game and been staring at my king that got mate for the past like 5 years of my life.

Forced checkmate in 10 years :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Its like I played a chess game and been staring at my king that got mate for the past like 5 years of my life.
Brutal low iq comparision but i will let it slide pill

Chess is my cope :feelsugh:
Chess is seen as the ultimate intellectuals game, meanwhile in reality it is who memorized more openings game and who read more chess books game to know even more openings game. its like coding but painfully boring.

Chess is seen as the ultimate intellectuals game
It's extremely cringe when people will try relate to actual life as if they appear wise or some shit :feelshaha: its what grifter tate said he said the queen is a foid rookes are your brothers etc.
meanwhile in reality it is who memorized more openings game and who read more chess books game to know even more openings game. its like coding but painfully boring.
It is boring, but so are all other video games yet I cope with gaming which I have not enjoyed for years.
I am at the point where I do not think I can improve much more at it without doing the boring memorizing coding boring boring boring stuff.
I only know like 4 openings, a 5th rare agressive one too.
You can play rare aggressive openings your opponent has not seen before to take it away from the boring snoozefest the game is at high levels, thats what I do to make it more fun.
Games still shit though, so are all games, again I am 24/7 coping.

fakecels.is kill all kikes

It's extremely cringe when people will try relate to actual life as if they appear wise or some shit :feelshaha: its what grifter tate said he said the queen is a foid rookes are your brothers etc.

It is boring, but so are all other video games yet I cope with gaming which I have not enjoyed for years.
I am at the point where I do not think I can improve much more at it without doing the boring memorizing coding boring boring boring stuff.
I only know like 4 openings, a 5th rare agressive one too.
You can play rare aggressive openings your opponent has not seen before to take it away from the boring snoozefest the game is at high levels, thats what I do to make it more fun.
Games still shit though, so are all games, again I am 24/7 coping.
I think video games are much more interesting and competetive games need more skills and reflexes so actual muscle memory reflexes too, Eye and arms coordination too, or if u play single player also the story is a begter experience too.

I think video games are much more interesting and competetive games need more skills and reflexes so actual muscle memory reflexes too, Eye and arms coordination too, or if u play single player also the story is a begter experience too.
Yeah maybe I need some more single player games, I have had my fair fill of competitive games and stuff.