Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I saw a naked foid without paying any money today.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
In the morning I was on my way walking to my wageslave and there was a naked foid standing in front of a Santa Claus thing. You could see everything, it’s boobs, vagina, pubes. It was a young white foid who was decently attractive so it wasn’t an offensive site. All the suits and foids were ignoring this naked foid, I was the only one looking in its direction.

When I got to my desk I realised I forgot to take a photo. Oh well.

I see so many fit young white women jog up and down these sidewalks it makes hard for a deathnik like me to control himself. I should creepshot more at the gym tbh

i bet those busses brought cheap whores too
yeah, you see a shit ton of these Venezuelan migrant hoes in queens now.They stand all day in front of "massage parlors" , Roosevelt ave is pretty much an open red light district right now and the cops don't do anything.

Last edited:
In the morning I was on my way walking to my wageslave and there was a naked foid standing in front of a Santa Claus thing. You could see everything, it’s boobs, vagina, pubes. It was a young white foid who was decently attractive so it wasn’t an offensive site. All the suits and foids were ignoring this naked foid, I was the only one looking in its direction.

When I got to my desk I realised I forgot to take a photo. Oh well.
I went for a walk through my parent's city last month, and I saw dozens of semi nude cunts in bikinis walking around the CBD. Even the foids working in offices wore tight suits to show their ass. The most modest foids were girls from the local Islamic school on an excursion.

yeah, you see a shit ton of these Venezuelan migrant hoes in queens now.They stand all day in front of "massage parlors" , Roosevelt ave is pretty much an open red light district right now and the cops don't do anything.
im jelly

I went for a walk through my parent's city last month, and I saw dozens of semi nude cunts in bikinis walking around the CBD. Even the foids working in offices wore tight suits to show their ass. The most modest foids were girls from the local Islamic school on an excursion.
Yeah any CBD in aus seems to be slut central and you can always catch some foid wearing something slutty, it always shocks me how they have the gall to go outside like that, only in the CBD...

I feel like this isin't real but considering how messed up soyciety is, i wouldn't be suprised if what you said is indeed true.:society:

Yeah any CBD in aus seems to be slut central and you can always catch some foid wearing something slutty, it always shocks me how they have the gall to go outside like that, only in the CBD...
wtf is a cbd

we are living in the whorepocalypse

She got naked for ChadSanta tho

I see so many fit young white women jog up and down these sidewalks it makes hard for a deathnik like me to control himself. I should creepshot more at the gym tbh
Getting intimidated by fit foids irl is brutal, even more brutal if you get size mogged to dust, I feel like shit when that happens because of my auschwitz body.

No photo? didn't happen.

Lucky asf. You will see street walkers in Los Angeles but nothing like you describe. I was at the beach a couple years ago tho and some European foid was with her friend. They sounded French. They were both topless, really nice tits. Their bottom swim suits looked like g string thongs. It was hot