Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just measured my height and broke down crying

6/10 face and his gf was hot as fuck.

Someone with a good height and a below average face will never be attractive
Someone with a good Face and below average height can still be considered attractive

Average looking short guy with a hot taller gf? Makes only sense if he's rich.

Height is not only important in dating but also for being respected by others. There are 15yo boys who are taller than me. Lmao.

Average looking short guy with a hot taller gf? Makes only sense if he's rich.

Height is not only important in dating but also for being respected by others. There are 15yo boys who are taller than me. Lmao.
6/10 psl and not the 6/10 that you might think. His gf wasn't really that much taller and it was in highschool.

I am also a Turbomanlet in Germany but nobody should downplay the importance of a good face

6/10 psl and not the 6/10 that you might think. His gf wasn't really that much taller and it was in highschool.

I am also a Turbomanlet in Germany but nobody should downplay the importance of a good face

:feelsrope:

I'm probably shorter then I think, im not gonna bother measuring tho

The worst feeling is when a female mogs you. I hate that shit more than anything. Would sell my soul to th devil to fix ths.

The worst feeling is when a female mogs you. I hate that shit more than anything. Would sell my soul to th devil to fix ths.
Where do you live? Living in Germany or in the Netherlands is hell

5'8" isn't even that bad

Where do you live? Living in Germany or in the Netherlands is hell
The demographic around here is pretty much WASP or ppl who are descendants of the places you've mentioned. Doesn't happen all the time, but enough to ruin my mood.

Im fucking 5'6.5" bro...

Would do anything (excluding murder) to have your height.

"I feel like short guys have limited options"
More like no options.
Kek. They're tryna virtue signal and tell us that we still have some hope, even if it might be so small. Never trust femoid dating advice.

Lol you barely taller than your boyfriend AlphaDestiny it over for you friend

I always thought I was 5'9 but I measured properly today and I turned out to be just a bit over 5'8. So i haven't grown an inch in 2 years, im stuck at this height forever, im a fucking manlet faggot ill never be a real man. its truly over

You should worry more about dick size, if you have 7-8+ inches and you can boast that, it won't matter much how tall you are, the women won't respect you as much as a tall guy, but they'll definitely fuck you, so would you even care about respect then?

kek, 5'2" reporting in.

You should worry more about dick size, if you have 7-8+ inches and you can boast that, it won't matter much how tall you are, the women won't respect you as much as a tall guy, but they'll definitely fuck you, so would you even care about respect then?
Women don't fuck manlets with below average faces. They automatically think that short men have small dicks

define "manlets"

if you are referring to turbomanlets (5'6 and below) thats false. you actually look even worse as a jacked turbo manlet and you also give off the "napoleon complex" look.
Jacked turbo manlet. Lmao

Women don't fuck manlets with below average faces.

A lot of you guys take this meme a little to far, to the point where I can't tell if you are joking or serious, do you know how many "turbo manlets" I've seen with children, or even a girlfriend. Based on what I've heard they were packing heat though, so that helped.

They automatically think that short men have small dicks

Which is why I said -
if you have 7-8+ inches and you can boast that

If you talk to women, and merely try and direct the conversation into being sexual, at some point you'll get a chance to allude to your own size, then you outright just state it, at some point on of those women will contact you (if they have your number) to ask for a dick pick even if she isn't interested, just to see if you were lying, and when you prove you're telling the truth, you're basically in, I've never had the dick size to try this out but from guys I've talked to that have big penises they basically "run big dick game" on hoes.

Always lead with your best asset, and mines is currently nothing lol, hence why I'm wealthmaxxing. If I had a big dick I literally would have never been in this site, not joking, I'd have a GF already, I have an average looking face and I've spent enough time with normies to learn a bit about steering conversations in the direct you want them to be, I'd definitely have a GF by now if I had 8+ inches, I only have 5+ which is worthless.

If you talk to women, and merely try and direct the conversation into being sexual, at some point you'll get a chance to allude to your own size, then you outright just state it, at some point on of those women will contact you (if they have your number) to ask for a dick pick even if she isn't interested, just to see if you were lying, and when you prove you're telling the truth, you're basically in, I've never had the dick size to try this out but from guys I've talked to that have big penises they basically "run big dick game" on hoes.

Always lead with your best asset, and mines is currently nothing lol, hence why I'm wealthmaxxing. If I had a big dick I literally would have never been in this site, not joking, I'd have a GF already, I have an average looking face and I've spent enough time with normies to learn a bit about steering conversations in the direct you want them to be, I'd definitely have a GF by now if I had 8+ inches, I only have 5+ which is worthless.
Yep, a big dick and if you know how to fuck is like dope to woman.

If you guys aren't willing to trade your soul, I.E. commit murder for your ideal body, then the dark agencies of existence will not see you as a prospect to help you.

fuck its over for manlets

I am inclined to believe that height is more important than face.
Can confirm face does play more of a role, but height is largely down to female personal preference. I know plenty of 7+ girls in commited marriages with average looking short dudes because they actually like each other.

This isn't a "muh personality" thing, it's about how well 2 individuals get along. Long term happy shit isn't sustained by looks and height alone

Can confirm face does play more of a role, but height is largely down to female personal preference. I know plenty of 7+ girls in commited marriages with average looking short dudes because they actually like each other.

This isn't a "muh personality" thing, it's about how well 2 individuals get along. Long term happy shit isn't sustained by looks and height alone

Not really, long term relationships are sustained by money and good genetics. Personal anecdotes are generally unreliable in these kinds of discussions, especially when all the people that lie about "x girl loved y, so black pilll is wrong" ki d od anecdotes.

The reason face is loved is essence because of masculine features, just like how tall height is a masculine feature which is attractive to females by the nature.

Lastly you never know if these girls have alterior motives or not, especially possibiloty of marrying them for money and achieving financly stability with alimony.

Not really, long term relationships are sustained by money and good genetics. Personal anecdotes are generally unreliable in these kinds of discussions, especially when all the people that lie about "x girl loved y, so black pilll is wrong" ki d od anecdotes.

The reason face is loved is essence because of masculine features, just like how tall height is a masculine feature which is attractive to females by the nature.

Lastly you never know if these girls have alterior motives or not, especially possibiloty of marrying them for money and achieving financly stability with alimony.
Won't refute arguement about face, true to a degree for certain. Women however can have different preferences to what kind of face they find attractive with varying degrees of masculinity.
I'll try to keep the anecdotes to a minimum, but going around believing the worst (i.e. she's just in it for the money) is a one way ticket to being a jaded motherfucker that never opens up to anyone. There's only one way to go once you withdraw like that, and that's LDAR or rope. No way to live happily, so don't do it.

Won't refute arguement about face, true to a degree for certain. Women however can have different preferences to what kind of face they find attractive with varying degrees of masculinity.
I'll try to keep the anecdotes to a minimum, but going around believing the worst (i.e. she's just in it for the money) is a one way ticket to being a jaded motherfucker that never opens up to anyone. There's only one way to go once you withdraw like that, and that's LDAR or rope. No way to live happily, so don't do it.

I am too schizoid to care. Instead of interacting with people i spend my time with productice mentally stimulating activities. Learning, exercising etc.

But was he ugly
medium.gif

medium.gif

medium.gif

medium.gif

At least your clothes are cheaper.