Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate it when people downplay the achievements of Arabs, but ricecels are praised.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date

View: https://youtu.be/g4eWVcv3gOY?si=YyO_wO-t53mUm9sB

So many people say that Japan and Korea is proof that Japnese and Koreans are similar to whites(honorary Aryans) then, what about The UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman? These are all first world countries and extremely safe. And why do people like to say these countries are only rich because, of "muh oil?" Even, sudan has oil, but it's a shithole, because, it's filled with Niggers. Just having oil isn't enough, you need to able to manage a country.

And most of the middle East especially, the whiter middle eastern countries like Lebanon, Syria, Iraq would look like these countries, had they been left alone, and w they used to, Lebanon was once Called the 'paris of the East'.
if the Jews/whites didn't keep bombing us, and gave us time to devlope. Arabs are the only ones who can blame whites/Jews for the mess our countries are in. Also it hilarious, how people without toilets and people who live in some shithole, like New York where even the Subway is not safe,have the
Nerve, to crtistise The UAE like they wouldn't kill to live there.

this is bait right? Dubai is built by mostly immigrants while the oil tycoon guys just watch and play victim.

this is bait right? Dubai is built by mostly immigrants while the oil tycoon guys just watch and play victim.
Jewish propoganda.Built by immigrants?
Even Sudan has oil, if it was so easy why don't they do the same? Managing a country is not easy as people make it sound.

Jewish propoganda.Built by immigrants?
Even Sudan has oil, if it was so easy why don't they do the same? Managing a country is not easy as people make it sound.
Khartoum

3bcaf5f6 2542 4046 a885 2be5d6499619 2060x1236

@DarkStarDown look at this coper :lul: :lul: :lul:
He's a "White-passing MENA" which do exist: I saw some MENA foids in public who had fair skin & one had blue eyes, yet they had features I would discern as being "Middle-Eastern"

From an SMV pov yes, they do have it better: However, from a racial-realist POV yes, White-passing nonwhites will never be White since they do not have substantial Steppe, HG, and EEF/ANF genetics.
Right, must be why I've had anglo canadians think I'm italian:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Kek:feelshaha:

You're one of the 15-25% of Levantines who can pass as Med, I assume.
I consider Kavkaz as an intermediary between Whites & MENA.
Yeah, if I had fair skin even I could pass as white in muttmerica and Canada. It doesn't take much to be recognised as white in these countries where every person is mixed af.
He has pink skin, you would have yellow undertones. Also if you have the Typical,
Pajeet eye area then, there's no chance you would be able to pass as white.
Yeah I was about to say, you probably won't.

I saw a "lighter-skinned" Curry today(only one I've seen out of the hordes of them at my Uni; most are very Dark to brown) & I noticed his eye-area was the same as all the others, he had a "yellow" undertone, and also had other features which seemed "Curry"

And yeah, most Whites here are quite mixed(myself, I am Anglo, Celtic, and Italian). In the cities & densely populated areas, most Whites are like me: However, in more rural areas you could find Whites who kept their Anglo-Celtic or Germanic/Scandi ancestry pure more or less.

I clearly look White, yet those who've seen my face always say I look like a different type of White each time, I guess I have some "ambiguity" with me: I've been called Anglo, Irish, French, North Italian, and even Slovene or Czech.

Part of this is due to the fact the differences between Europeans are often over-stated, and we also do share a lot of phenos: However, I guess me being an "Amerimutt" has something to do with it.
Brutal and true. All the blue eyed arab bloodlines are dying:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Hopefully we can reverse the role by kidnapping white women like we used to do.
And Whites need to enforce White Sharia- maybe I can marry some cute White-passing MENA?
I have posted a few baby pictures of some of my cousins who have green-blue eyes/blonde-brown hair.
Some of my Med relatives have Green and/or blue eyes; everyone has some shade of brown hair though.
And yeah, there are tons of Franks and Anglos who have black hair and eyes, it's not that hard to pass as white among them if you just have white skin and mediteranean features.

View attachment 1157720View attachment 1157722
Proves what I said above: Also, my dad has a North Atlantid pheno, which has some Mediterranid influence on it:

mapka.jpg

He's a "White-passing MENA" which do exist: I saw some MENA foids in public who had fair skin & one had blue eyes, yet they had features I would discern as being "Middle-Eastern"
I'm "white enough". White enough not to be insecure about my race, or my race's accomplishments. I'm white enough that cops and old white ladies don't bother me. So yeah

And while it is true MENAs are not white in the sense of not being european, most people treat race visually. Alot of chechnyans and circassions are also not genetically european, but still look white as fuck

You're one of the 15-25% of Levantines who can pass as Med, I assume.
depends i guess. Ive seen some arabs who have lighter hair than me, or colored eyes, but then their facial features look less white than me

Like this for example.

Dc5a91fe1793ef29479dd4f91b68c851

I consider Kavkaz as an intermediary between Whites & MENA.
Pretty much applies to all Caucasus people
Principal Component Analysis PCA on all present day west Eurasians with ancient samples

I saw a "lighter-skinned" Curry today(only one I've seen out of the hordes of them at my Uni; most are very Dark to brown) & I noticed his eye-area was the same as all the others, he had a "yellow" undertone, and also had other features which seemed "Curry"
people dont seem to focus alot on undertone, which is a major part of skin color. Most arabs you see, even if they have brown skin, will still have a pink hue around their ears, nose, cheeks, and knuckles. Whereas that doesn't apply to brown indians or mulattos. Even with light skin asians, they lack that pink hue.

My brother has light orange skin tone but his cheeks are pink. Similar to this guy, just not as dark. You won't find pink cheeks like that on an indian

Screenshot 20240210 165209 TikTok

I clearly look White, yet those who've seen my face always say I look like a different type of White each time, I guess I have some "ambiguity" with me: I've been called Anglo, Irish, French, North Italian, and even Slovene or Czech.

Part of this is due to the fact the differences between Europeans are often over-stated, and we also do share a lot of phenos: However, I guess me being an "Amerimutt" has something to do with it.
part of it probably also has to do with white Americans themselves being mixed. I've heard in Europe they can tell each other apart far more easily, not sure how true that is though
And Whites need to enforce White Sharia- maybe I can marry some cute White-passing MENA?
We can daydream all day, but let's be real, neither of us has the power to do fuck all about it. Even here in canada, it's indians and Chinese taking over the cities. I wish right wing copers were right about it being an Islamic arab invasion, but we barely have a presence anywhere in canada.
Some of my Med relatives have Green and/or blue eyes; everyone has some shade of brown hair though.
No blondes or gingers?
Proves what I said above: Also, my dad has a North Atlantid pheno, which has some Mediterranid influence on it:

mapka.jpg
What is the green supposed to be?

Ashkenazi have higher IQs than all European groups, so I don’t think the argument holds
it does, as Ashkenazi jews are literally european jews. They obviously further selected for high IQ once thry acquired that german/slav blood.

The point is northern arabs have more genetic similarities with Europeans, while southern arabs have more genetic similarities with cushites. So if a bunch of brown arabs can achieve what they have achieved, then so can northern arabs
. As for higher genetic IQ, I personally have doubts.
05D05EC3 DF34 4386 A650 121055C4A208

If we look at this brain size map, it gives us a hint at the genetic potential of their genetic intelligence if it was used at full capacity.
This certainly is an interesting map, but how would you tell if this is about true genetic IQ potential?
You can also see that upper Egypt stands out from the rest of the middle east as well.
why?

The point is northern arabs have more genetic similarities with Europeans, while southern arabs have more genetic similarities with cushites. So if a bunch of brown arabs can achieve what they have achieved, then so can northern arabs
I had to look up who the cushites are. It says they are probably the origination of Afro-Asiatic (semitic) people into the Middle East but we know groups like the Sumerians were darker skinned than the Semitic people. Do you know the history behind this, cause it seems confusing.

As for the explanation, brain development is actually the most varied thing among human populations so I would imagine it would be more specific to the population than something like skin colour. So just because a few brown Arabs leaders could do something doesn’t mean Lebanese Arab leaders could also do it (as an example). But I personally don’t think societies have become so complex yet that any population is actually limited by genetics (at least not yet).

This certainly is an interesting map, but how would you tell if this is about true genetic IQ potential?
Brain size relative to body size (EQ) is correlated with intelligence. So maybe if they got proper nutrition it shows their possible potential. But even then I’m not sure, as it could be lower nutrition could also lead to smaller brain sizes as well (but they also lead to smaller bodies). I’d have to look into it more.

Probably echos of their ancient civilization, and we don’t know the true extent of their knowledge even today because they didn’t write most of it down.

depends i guess. Ive seen some arabs who have lighter hair than me, or colored eyes, but then their facial features look less white than me
My grandfather looks like a lighter Yahya sinwar with light Green eyes, there are so many people who look like that in the middle East, they look non white but they have lighter hair/eyes. But I would rather look Darker while, having more white features then, having A10 eyes and looking more stereotypically Arab.

Even with light skin asians, they lack that pink hue.
Which is why No matter how much they lighten their skin, they will always be be called "yellow". Whites who have a tan will still be clearly white because, of their undertones, even when I have/had a light tan I don't look that bad because, of my undertone. Whereas, Asians will look more noticeably ethnic, that's why they always hide from the sun, Because, the sun will expose them lol.

:yes:

Because, it's a good question? African Americans are 85, yet, you know how dangerous they are, they can't even keep their hoods safe, and Arabs who have built first world countries are 81? Something doesn't add up. Also Liberia was founded by slaves from the United States, who supposedly have higher IQ then, Arabs, and look at how it is.

:yes:

The same could be said about Serbia, why didn't they kick out NATO? It's not easy to defeat 20+ countries, even Russia has to threaten to use nukes to prevent NATO from interfering.

In what way? Asians might be smarter, but they're still way less attractive then, people from Lebanon, Palestine, Syria, turkey, Iran etc.... I have gone over this many times, refer to other threads. And yes, whites are superior to Arabs, I didn't deny that, we are number 2 that's what I have been saying. I would rather be Lebanese and be keep my White features, then, be an Asian with high IQ but a flat maxila. Even Asians know we are better looking then them, that's why the Chinese bought Blue eyes Persians girls From the Persians, because, everyone knows genetic superiority is much more valuable, then, economic superiority. Even today there are so many Asian women, arab/iranian man couples. Most Asian women would take Arabs over Asians, because, we are causcaian.

Arabs can also build good cities, so I don't see how we are inferior to Asians in any way, except maybe IQ.
cope nothing is superior to the mongol turkic Sino Japanese magyar race.

you still hate Genghis and mongols for sack of Baghdad

sand muslim whining about much mongols destroyed them

View: https://youtu.be/_aiCxQoqm20?si=S9ze_OiWaT-IT2iL

based ricecels

@Biowaste Removal , @AsiaCel

u blame on nato and America for the condition of Middle East today but int reality its the like you saw in the video mongol ricecels who destroyed the islamic golden age which made Middle East poor and uncivilized
asians always evrytime in the history been a great world power or civilization.

yellow river valley civilization,qing empire,mongol empire,timrudh empire(Uzbek rice empire),Ottoman Empire(Oguz ricecel empire),imperial japnsese empire,CCP ,hunnic empire .all of this empires and superpowers I mentioned were great power starting from dawn of the civlisaiotion(yellow river valley),ancient times the huns,,medieval times turkic,mongols,qing empire and finally imperial Japan and CCP of modern times.
basically ricecel someway or another been a huge superpower through whole history.

View: https://youtu.be/xiB7n9oBdDc?si=U0dQI5RwBFHdpndb

View: https://youtu.be/9q4rHwXWHVE?si=ggiSYOkMGD3NlvBC

Last edited:
Why are you so obsessed with being white? Or, let me phrase it better, why are you so obsessed with PROVING you're white?

Lebanon average IQ: 81.7
Japan average IQ: 106.48
South Korea average IQ: 102.35
Source: https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country
Just accept reality please.
IQ doesn't mean anything. There's no way they can reliably determine intelligence just from a test alone. My father is one of the smartest guys I know, I'm so blessed to have inherited his way of thinking about things, and his constant questioning and general thought-processing skills. Yet, he's from Iraq. I have no doubt he would fair quite poorly on an IQ test simply because of how it's administered. That doesn't even count all of the stuff he has had to deal with in his life while living in a country like Iraq.

You have to understand that they don't get those opportunities to study all the time like the Koreans and Japanese do. Those two countries literally do NOTHING aside from studying. My father had to deal with sand-niggers trying to blow his head off with snipers in the name of the Mujahideen, not to mention how he literally had to deal with Saddam Hussain's reign for the majority of his youth.

So of course the IQ scores are going to be lower. This autistic pedantry about a nation's average IQ means absolutely jack in the end.

But hey, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend sand-niggers here. I'm just saying, don't assume that they're ALL retarded on average simply because of some random score that doesn't really even mean all that much.

You should base your assessment of a particular race's intelligence off of what you observe in the real world, rather than IQ scores. If you did so, you'd very clearly see that the Japanese and Koreans are absolutely retarded as hell. Sure, they might get good exam scores, but how does that signify intelligence? They're just wrapped in a culture that forces them to work to the point of suicide, or else be dishonored.

Emotional intelligence, problem-solving skills, or other genuine signs of a quick wit are all completely vacant in the mannerisms of the average gook or nip. Their logic is so insanely retarded that it evokes genuine concern from me on a daily basis whenever I have the displeasure of viewing their work.

But, as with everything, there do reside outliers. Just saying, there is no need to be pedantically correct with this IQ talk.

blame on nato and America for the condition of Middle East today but int reality its the like you saw in the video mongol ricecels who destroyed the islamic golden age which made Middle East poor and uncivilized
asians always evrytime in the history been a great world power or civilization.

yellow river valley civilization,qing empire,mongol empire,timrudh empire(Uzbek rice empire),Ottoman Empire(Oguz ricecel empire),imperial japnsese empire,CCP ,hunnic empire .all of this empires and superpowers I mentioned were great power starting from dawn of the civlisaiotion(yellow river valley),ancient times the huns,,medieval times turkic,mongols,qing empire and finally imperial Japan and CCP of modern times.
basically ricecel someway or another been a huge superpower through whole history.
Nice try chingchong. Except maybe the Mongols(khan was a redhead with green eyes, so happy basically) all those empires aren't chinks. Central Asians are not Asians. And neither are the Ottomans.

Why are you so obsessed with being white? Or, let me phrase it better, why are you so obsessed with PROVING you're white?
Because, white middle eastern people exist(we are not European) cope greyfag

It's because sandniggers are an actual threat to cumskin hegemony and are potential moggers unlike rices and curries, so it doesn't threaten mayokind's supremacy to humor the ricecels by praising them, like praising a dog and calling dogs "good boys". There's a reason why gooks and japs are praised in the USA while chinks are not, because the chinese are an actual threat to western dominance. korean and japs are cucked nations so its ok to humor them, like how liberals praise native americans and talk about what noble savages they are now that native americans dont pose a threat to whites.

Because, white middle eastern people exist(we are not European) cope greyfag
I know they exist. I literally am a white-middle eastern guy. My point that I'm trying to make here is that there's no point in trying so hard to prove that. Literally just don't act like a nigger, and you'll be just fine. Literally nobody will be able to tell the difference if you're truly white-skinned. The simple fact is that some people will never accept you as white, and that's fine. There's no need to go on an autistic rant about it all the time.

Nice try chingchong. Except maybe the Mongols(khan was a redhead with green eyes, so happy basically) all those empires aren't chinks. Central Asians are not Asians. And neither are the Ottomans.
khan wasn't a red head green eyed man.stop lying.those are all fabricated lies.

@Biowaste Removal

They love to claim that chinggis had red hair and green eyes because of a sandnigger fairy tale that was probably not even written seriously.

ottomans aren't asians now
but they had Oguz turkic asian organ.thats all needed.

but saying Central Asia isn't asian is stupid becuase many central asians are asians(although eurasian mix exist is int significant)
look at kayaks and Kyrgyz and Mongolians pure unmixed Mongols

ottomans aren't asians now
but they had Oguz turkic asian organ.thats all needed.
By that time, the Mongols had already, mixed heavily, with the local population. So no, they weren't chinks
but saying Central Asia isn't asian is stupid becuase many central asians are asians(although eurasian mix exist is int significant)
That's not true. That's like saying ughurs are gooks, because, some of them look Asian. ughurs are the best looking people in Asia, because, they have 30% Iranian DNA that's huge, that's why they have coloured eyes etc, and that's why pure gooks hate them.
khan wasn't a red head green eyed man.stop lying.those are all fabricated lies
Lol. My brother is a ginger, and we are Lebanese, I don't have white blood. Plenty of people in the middle East have light features, but look arab. Just because Gheghis khan had colored eyes and hair doesn't mean he white, he had Asian features. He was a hapa, not fully Asian, besides, Mongols are better then, East Asians, I have already admitted that before. Also, why are you trying to use achivements of other people to try and prove a point to me? When you're a pajeet? You're still mad that Muslims ruled you for over 800 years, and the fact that you still live like slaves in the Gulf states.
@Made in Heaven
Wrong
IMG 20240524 135752

look at kayaks and Kyrgyz and Mongolians pure unmixed Mongols
Lol retard. Mongolians are 10% caucasion. And Kyrgyz are 40-50% caucasion. In fact, Kyrgyz people IN CHINA are genetically closer to europeans than they are to Chinese hans

They're not asian. They're turk. They have anywhere from 30 to 60% caucasion blood depending on if you're talking about uigurs, Kyrgyz, kazakhs, Turkmen, etc.

Most turks are closer genetically to arabs than they are to Asians BY A LOOOOONG SHOT

Images 6

Lol retard. Mongolians are 10% caucasion. And Kyrgyz are 40-50% caucasion. In fact, Kyrgyz people IN CHINA are genetically closer to europeans than they are to Chinese hans
10 percent isn't that huge

They're not asian. They're turk. They have anywhere from 30 to 60% caucasion blood depending on if you're talking about uigurs, Kyrgyz, kazakhs, Turkmen, etc.

Most turks are closer genetically to arabs than they are to Asians BY A LOOOOONG SHOT

View attachment 1166741
they are mixed but still their organs are east asian mongoloids

you stole every invention you claimed to have made from the white man you goatfuckers

View: https://youtu.be/g4eWVcv3gOY?si=YyO_wO-t53mUm9sB

So many people say that Japan and Korea is proof that Japnese and Koreans are similar to whites(honorary Aryans) then, what about The UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman? These are all first world countries and extremely safe. And why do people like to say these countries are only rich because, of "muh oil?" Even, sudan has oil, but it's a shithole, because, it's filled with Niggers. Just having oil isn't enough, you need to able to manage a country.

And most of the middle East especially, the whiter middle eastern countries like Lebanon, Syria, Iraq would look like these countries, had they been left alone, and w they used to, Lebanon was once Called the 'paris of the East'.
if the Jews/whites didn't keep bombing us, and gave us time to devlope. Arabs are the only ones who can blame whites/Jews for the mess our countries are in. Also it hilarious, how people without toilets and people who live in some shithole, like New York where even the Subway is not safe,have the
Nerve, to crtistise The UAE like they wouldn't kill to live there.

All of the 1st world arab countries are designed by whites.

All of the 1st world arab countries are designed by whites.
What's your source for that? Literally, every single, head of department in the UAE goverment is held by Arabs. Even, sudan has oil, yet, it's a shithole. You need to able to manage a country, and that's not easy.

What's your source for that? Literally, every single, head of department in the UAE goverment is held by Arabs. Even, sudan has oil, yet, it's a shithole. You need to able to manage a country, and that's not easy.
source source source???? redditor motherfucker just fucking google it faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back