Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how girls only care about looks. Yes I am sub 5, but I have so much to offer. NOT FAIR!

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
95% of foids are foul cruel female dogs, they have no personality and no hobbies besides TikTok and chasing Chad. Yet they have the nerve to tell us incels we need to improve our personalities.

I'm a spectacular gentleman, I hold doors for people, I'm meek, I'm polite, I have manners, I wear tuxedos, if someone needs help I will volunteer to assist them, I buy food for homeless people, I'm a true man of God.

I have various interesting hobbies, I'm a Bodybuilder, Kickboxer, Historian, Gamer, DIY guy, Theologian and Future author. I have so much to talk about, but women these days don't care about how good a man's character is, they just care about Chad. I will never have sex, kiss or even hold a girls hand. I can't imagine how amazing it feels to have a girlfriend that wants to hold your hand and spend time with you.

If looks don't matter, then girls should be chasing me, but they don't.

I'm so alone on my days off I hate it.

I'm a spectacular gentleman, I hold doors for people, I'm meek, I'm polite, I have manners, I wear tuxedos, if someone needs help I will volunteer to assist them, I buy food for homeless people, I'm a true man of God.
Bro's the supreme gentleman

I'm so alone on my days off I hate it.
yeah :feelsbadman:

better get used to it boyo

if youre not a 6'3ft fakecel larper cancer faggot like @SupremeGentleCel then no chance of ascending

yeah :feelsbadman:

better get used to it boyo

if youre not a 6'3ft fakecel larper cancer faggot like @SupremeGentleCel then no chance of ascending
The pain never truly goes away. I've been alone for many years now.

Are you trying too hard perhaps? Maybe just less concerned with trying to be the "nice guy", in the words of Green Day, Nice Guys Finish Last. Foids chase the arrogance, even if they arent a chad, it appears to be a major drawcard. Just saying.

Are you trying too hard perhaps? Maybe just less concerned with trying to be the "nice guy", in the words of Green Day, Nice Guys Finish Last. Foids chase the arrogance, even if they arent a chad, it appears to be a major drawcard. Just saying.
I am a gentleman by nature. I'm going to try and take more testosterone supplements to make me more aggressive.

No one is saying you need to be more aggressive, that is not going to achieive anything. I am just suggesting that always trying to be nice all the time is not working for you and you are dissapointed by the results. Perhaps just care less about being nice and that will come across as arrogant, but not aggressive.

No one is saying you need to be more aggressive, that is not going to achieive anything. I am just suggesting that always trying to be nice all the time is not working for you and you are dissapointed by the results. Perhaps just care less about being nice and that will come across as arrogant, but not aggressive.
I'm the ultimate gentleman by nature and even when I've done my best to be indifferent I'm just seen as an asshole. I can't win. No offence but you sound like an IT infiltrator.

It's because you post on an obscure incel forum that a large majority of the population doesn't even know about inkwell!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back