Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had lucid dream today and I tried to fuck a girl

• Thread starter Jordon Peterson9900
  • Start date
Jordon Peterson9900

Jordon Peterson9900

Basement faggot
★★★
I had lucid dream at morning today. So it was like I was in a GTA first person and I can do anything I want . So I tried so hard to get laid on my dream . I tried to fuck a girl but when I try do that my brain brain started getting confused and woke up with great headache

Fuck the same happens to me. In my last dream where I became lucid I tried to grope a foid's tits but then my dream started falling apart. It's like my brain doesn't know what it's like to touch a foid so it errors on me

Fuck the same happens to me. In my last dream where I became lucid I tried to grope a foid's tits but then my dream started falling apart. It's like my brain doesn't know what it's like to touch a foid so it errors on me
Yeah lol . Psychologist say things like when we are about to die in dream we wake up instantly because we don't know what comes after death or what death feels like . Similarly we get confuse or wake up because fucking in dream because we don't know what sex feels like of you're virgin

@IncelsNeverCry successfully fucked bitches in his lucid dreams. I suggest asking him for some advice.
I didn't fucked but I experience female touch in lucid dream

It's not quite a lucid, and is quite foolish given my current situation.

However, I'll explain once I repair my desktop again. Or upgrade to a new SFF model.

IF your abilities are well-developed, you envision the scenario "OOC".