Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I had diarrhea 4 times

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I think I am an IBScel, I shit twice and half an hour later it came out of me like a Becky squirting whilst being fucked by a Tyrone. I had to flush the toilet before I even started to wipe as my ass hole was like a gravy boat so I knew I was going to have to use a lot of toilet paper. I had to put cream on my ass because it is painful now as the toilet paper has caused cuts.

Last edited:
This thread belongs in Must-Read.

I have IBS, alternating between constipation and diarrhea. I much prefer the diarrhea days, since at least you're shitting.

Another added to my ever growing ignore list

I feel you boyo, I used to be an IBScel until I started taking jewpills, which had the side effect of getting rid of that problem

IBS isn't actually a thing, it's just what doctors diagnose you when they have no idea what's going on. Doctors are never going to tell you "I have no idea what you have", they always come up with some bullshit to make you think they know what they're doing.

And the reason is that growing up lonely and bullied as we do, has a lot of effects on physical health that doctors have no idea about.

You microbiome is damaged son.

Eat more raw greens and probiotics.

you just sharted ngl

Have you been visited by coronachan? desu~