Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate agecucks.

Hatred0603

Hatred0603

1.70 mexicancel
I find really absurd the whole age of consent topic. It's really relative once you think of it. Therefore, I really get pissed whenever stupid, bigoted, libtard people (specially lefty, stupid feminists) act like chimps who've got habanero salsa doused on their assholes whenever some legal adult fucks or has a romantic relationship with a teenager.

I mean, for fucks sake: both female and male genitalia reaches maturity at 14-15 years of age the most. At that age, one has already developed enough libido and sex drive/desires to have sexual intercourse. No one's traumatizing anyone. And yet this stupid fucking ultra-moralist and politically-corrected society deems teenagers as "poor, innocent children" who lack free will and don't know what they're doing and if they get involved with anyone over 18 will get irremediably traumatized and abused. I really fucking hate it and makes my blood boil.

Then, they condemn and label the "adult" as a rapist, a pedophile, a pederast, the worst scum on the face of the earth who deserves the worst and to rot in jail, and even die. As if they raped a child. TEENAGERS ARE NOT FUCKING CHILDREN, YOU IDIOT FEMINISTS. WAKE THE FUCK UP!
Not all adult-teenager relationships end with the adult trying to hurt or harm the teenager. I know it's risky. But the risk is up to both parts if they decide to do so. If it is consensual and not forced, I don't give two fucks about it. Specially if the minor is the one seeking sexual intercourse, I wouldn't raise an eyebrow. People should not care about it and make a fucking drama out of it.

And things in the United States of Jewmerica are reaching new limits of absurd. Now, literally, if a 18 year old dates a 17 or 15 year old... People there literally go fucking ape-shit if that happens. Now, it's a big no-no. That's fucking ridiculous. Here in Mexico, where I live, at least that stupid idea of age of consent is not THAAAT embedded in our society (yet). But this is Mexico: we are literally the fucking backyard of the USA. We mindlessly eat whatever piece of cultural shit the Jews running America feed us with a funnel without even thinking twice about it. The feminist movement here literally repeats the same shit about the age of consent like fucking brainless idiots. It's just a matter of time before we start being like the USA in that matter... I fucking hate agecucks. Period.

Last edited:
25 year old man with 16 year old prime foid having a healthy relationship together = somehow traumafuel and rape to shitciety

16 year old violent thug with prime foid = healthy and ok to scumciety