Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I dont want a gf nor emotional sex nor money nor anything anymore

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I just want to die or go back exactly 10 years in time.

Nothing else will fix my life, the hole im in is too deep.

only escaped is to die in it or never have fell in the first place.

i don't know how to put it into words, but im happy, content with life. Death is not a solution for incels.

Same. I hate my life and myself. I would need to do tren, diet, socialmaxx etc. even if I got a woman. I'm simply not ready for it. I actually shiver sometimes when walking past a female and I can't imagine the sensory overload of an attractive girl hugging me or even kissing me when I've spent the last 3 years with minimal physical contact.

Same. I hate my life and myself. I would need to do tren, diet, socialmaxx etc. even if I got a woman. I'm simply not ready for it. I actually shiver sometimes when walking past a female and I can't imagine the sensory overload of an attractive girl hugging me or even kissing me when I've spent the last 3 years with minimal physical contact.
LAST FOREVER WITH MINIMAL PHYSICAL CONTACT

Death is not a solution for incels.
I agree. Most of our victory is our language getting mainstream. But that is a matter of symbols, not a matter of infrastructure (true source of power)

Death is not a solution for incels.
It is and i envy evERy incel who had the balls to rope. And i especially admire the ones who became hERoes even more

my whole life just feels indifferent for me. Im merely existing.

Hows ur back
well did MRI and its Spinal Arthritis im too young for that shit..doc said maybe neurological issues too dunno..im fed up

well did MRI and its Spinal Arthritis im too young for that shit..doc said maybe neurological issues too dunno..im fed up
thats such a random diagnosis.

As always useless drs everywhere.

Yes and a friend chiro made it worse
Never began for severely debilitated sandniggers, you are at your parents mercy I assume.

Never began for severely debilitated sandniggers, you are at your parents mercy I assume.
100% Correct :yes:

But im getting better and eventually will be cured else i would have roped long time ago

Normie life is a disease

I just want to die or go back exactly 10 years in time.

Nothing else will fix my life, the hole im in is too deep.

only escaped is to die in it or never have fell in the first place.
Me too, but why 10 years?
What happened ten years ago?

What kind of waging?
Cars polishing and runner/waiter hours a day since i was 15.

I payed for my school and uni.

Graduated 5 years later then my friends

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back