Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I dont eat veggies like at all, how hard am I handicapping my bodymaxx?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I can eat carrots occasionally but thats about it

I eat fruits, meat and eggs mainly, I cant stand vegetables though, I just cant stomach any of them theyre all disgusting

How hard am I fucking myself over?

I know I cna somehow push broccoli down my throat without puking it out, should I try eating that more?

Better than nothing tbh

I eat fruits, meat and eggs mainly, I cant stand vegetables though, I just cant stomach any of them theyre all disgusting
At least you eat fruits so it's not all meat and eggs.

Idk if there are any doctorcels here.

I know I cna somehow push broccoli down my throat without puking it out, should I try eating that more?
Yeah broccoli is a good start.

You'll be fine. Most of them contains toxins anyway. I wouldn't eat broccoli, it can cause thyroid problems.

You'll be fine. Most of them contains toxins anyway. I wouldn't eat broccoli, it can cause thyroid problems.

Long term or?

If so who cares, if I die at 40 thats fine

If I die tomorrow thats fine too, YOLO tbh I have nothing to lose

You don't even like say oignons ? Like you don't like an omelette with oignons and mushrooms ?

Man, that's delicious. More generally I think if you don't like eating veggies alone you should still probably like them in some particular dish as accompanying animal products.

Long term or?

If so who cares, if I die at 40 thats fine

If I die tomorrow thats fine too, YOLO tbh I have nothing to lose
I haven't eaten any vegetables for 2 years and i've never felt better physically, i also don't take any supplements, they cause inflammation. I do eat fruit (tomatoes and cucumbers are fruits)

just eat soy, it contains everything you need

The only vegetables i eat is pizza.

Nothing tbh just eat meat, our natural diet

440832B2 F2A0 413C A7B1 788EF2A74DE0

Yeah, you're fine. Vegetables give you water, fiber, vits, and protein. Sounds like you're getting it from other sources. I'd experiment with more variety of vegetables. I know how you feel, but vegetables aren't bad if you have a favorite.

Also if you gymmaxx you can eat anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back