Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't stop Cope Eating

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
just finished a a double cheese burger meal for the second night in a row and now I'm eating a box of these bad boys
Cakes donut sticks multipack med

so much sucide fuel as I went to the restaurant outside my school campus to buy the burger. Full of drunk chads and stacies on their way back home to fuck. They are probably be fucking right now while I fucking down this whole box by myself :feelsbadman::feelscry: My fucking face bloat is so bad right and my stomach looks disgusting (I'm getting skinny fat) now cause I can't fucking stop eating. I keep getting uglier from stress/cope eating but I can't fucking stop. Not to mention I haven't done any form of exercise cause I just don't have the time anymore thanks to school and work :feelsrope:. Its even more over for me.

Last edited:
Just bought a supermarket pizza. Yoghurt. Bananas. It's over

Start intermittent fasting and you can eat like shit without getting fat.

It's Ramadan right now so I spend my time not eating and praying, but I do sleep for a while. I sleep at 4 pm and wake up at 1 am and eat a lot.

Chad enjoys sex, incels enjoy food. Not surprising.

just finished a a double cheese burger meal for the second night in a row and now I'm eating a box of these bad boys
View attachment 16858

so much sucide fuel as I went to the restaurant outside my school campus to buy the burger. Full of drunk chads and stacies on their way back home to fuck. They are probably be fucking right now while I fucking down this whole box by myself :feelsbadman::feelscry: My fucking face bloat is so bad right and my stomach looks disgusting (I'm getting skinny fat) now cause I can't fucking stop eating. I keep getting uglier from stress/cope eating but I can't fucking stop. Not to mention I haven't done any form of exercise cause I just don't have the time anymore thanks to school and work :feelsrope:. Its even more over for me.
Just eat less brah

run apple bottom jean game

View attachment 16858

Goddamn man show some discipline. Those donut sticks are good for nothing but fat storage on ur belly. :lul::lul::lul: its so over for donutstickscel

Yeah thats how it is when you have to find a cope

Just eat less brah
Goddamn man show some discipline. Those donut sticks are good for nothing but fat storage on ur belly. :lul::lul::lul: its so over for donutstickscel
Its hard to not eat like this, Im just so fucking stressed with school and work plus I'm fucking depressed seeing all this fucking suicide fuel and rage fuel around me on campus. I just eat my pain away and since I work at a grocery store I'm in such close proximity to all this junk food.

Its hard to not eat like this, Im just so fucking stressed with school and work plus I'm fucking depressed seeing all this fucking suicide fuel and rage fuel around me on campus. I just eat my pain away and since I work at a grocery store I'm in such close proximity to all this junk food.
Eat grits for breakfast proteinshake for lunch and brown rice and meat for dinner. Its not that hard brah...monkcelmaxxing

Eat grits for breakfast proteinshake for lunch and brown rice and meat for dinner. Its not that hard brah...monkcelmaxxing
I live in a dorm so I can't cook my meals, I have a meal plan but I miss most of the meal times cause of my work plus classes. So a lot of my food is pre made stuff that is microwavable or fast food. I have to wait till summer to fix myself up sadly. Till then ill be gaining wait like a landwhale on thanksgiving

Is that even safe for human consumption?

That glaze looks like jizz.

Screen Shot 2018 05 27 at 10604 PM

Is that even safe for human consumption?
No they have 22% of your daily saturated fat per stick. I ate all six of them after eating the burger meal. I also ate a bag of chips prior to that. My fucking saturated fat levels have been going through the fucking roof recently. Also I fell asleep shortly after cause I was tired from work and it was late af. In other words I'm gonna have a heart attack soon.

That glaze looks like jizz.

View attachment 16954
Of course you would think that Maycel=Gaycel kek

Don't buy too much food, you can't comfort-eat if there is nothing to comfort-eat.

View attachment 16858

Well I have an undiagnosed eating disability so this is ragefuel to me. I have to use 3 times as long on a meal as any other normal person and I am allergic to almost every food. I also have to wonder if I choke to death every time I eat. And to top it all off I have a back injury in my spine I got a couple of years ago so I actually can´t workout even if I wanted to. I am also skinny fat and 5´7" tall. So this is total ragefuel to me

Don't buy too much food, you can't comfort-eat if there is nothing to comfort-eat.
I have tried that but then I just go to the vending machines near by and by the rip off junk food there. I just can't control myself anymore :feelsbadman::feelscry:. So in order to save money I buy the junk food in bulk at the grocery stores :feelsrope:. Its fucking over for comfortfoodcels.

Well I have an undiagnosed eating disability so this is ragefuel to me. I have to use 3 times as long on a meal as any other normal person and I am allergic to almost every food. I also have to wonder if I choke to death every time I eat. And to top it all off I have a back injury in my spine I got a couple of years ago so I actually can´t workout even if I wanted to. I am also skinny fat and 5´7" tall. So this is total ragefuel to me
im 5'6 :feelsbadman: if that makes you feel any better, sorry for the unintentional ragefuel

i find myself doing the same.

Same I’m addicted to chips

I have tried that but then I just go to the vending machines near by and by the rip off junk food there. I just can't control myself anymore :feelsbadman::feelscry:. So in order to save money I buy the junk food in bulk at the grocery stores :feelsrope:. Its fucking over for comfortfoodcels.

im 5'6 :feelsbadman: if that makes you feel any better, sorry for the unintentional ragefuel
That doesn´t make me feel any better at all, if anything I feel for you. I actually don´t feel short at all it´s only women who seems to think so.

And for the ragefuel well yeah I hate when I see anyone eat, in particular inside restaurants because I can never do that, due to my condition so I hate everyone that can eat normally purely because of jealousy

What if you just made a ton of oatmeal and ate that until you're satisfied? Add pushups for the fitness.

I want some fries with a steak and a large chocolate shake.

I want some fries with a steak and a large chocolate shake.
French fries are a good cope. Especially chilly cheese fries or carne aside fries :feelsohh:

Unknown 27

O

What if you just made a ton of oatmeal and ate that until you're satisfied? Add pushups for the fitness.
Healthy stuff just doesn't have the same effect to me. I buy a bunch of fruit and berries to try to satisfy my snacking in a healthier way but its not filling and doesn't take the cravings away. I just eat all of them really fast and then cave in and have to buy junk food :feelsbadman:.

Same I’m addicted to chips
Same I eat a bag a day, I remember to try to be more cost effective I just bought a big family size bag meant to be split for a few days but I just ended up eating it all in one sitting :feelsrope:. Same with trying to buy a box full of smaller bags of chips. I just ate like a third of them in one day. I have no self control.

Healthy stuff just doesn't have the same effect to me. I buy a bunch of fruit and berries to try to satisfy my snacking in a healthier way but its not filling and doesn't take the cravings away. I just eat all of them really fast and then cave in and have to buy junk food :feelsbadman:.

Nuts might be a good cope. Almonds, peanuts, cashews, etc. I have man tits even though I'm in shape so I'm always concerned with diet and exercise.

Damn, that sounds like shit, man.
Whenever I need to cope with food, I've come up with a healthy/low cal cope snack (carrots and hummus) so that I can still indulge myself. From what you've said, it sounds like there's no healthy alternative that works the same in your case, though.
All I can suggest is that you keep experimenting. In terms of practical advice that's all I can give you because that solution is what I have personal experience with.
Best of luck, man. I wish you well. Cope eating is real.

Self-control practice much needed, friend, definetly achievable, the important thing here is to not stock up a shitload of food in your fridge.

Damn, that sounds like shit, man.
Whenever I need to cope with food, I've come up with a healthy/low cal cope snack (carrots and hummus) so that I can still indulge myself. From what you've said, it sounds like there's no healthy alternative that works the same in your case, though.
All I can suggest is that you keep experimenting. In terms of practical advice that's all I can give you because that solution is what I have personal experience with.
Best of luck, man. I wish you well. Cope eating is real.
Self-control practice much needed, friend, definetly achievable, the important thing here is to not stock up a shitload of food in your fridge.
Thanks for the tips, hopefully when I leave uni for the summer I can go back to eating healthy again cause uni stress is too much and with all the rage and suicide fuel all around me I can’t be at peace

you makin me cry op
i have the same problem. i add cheese on everything and i eat whole bags of chips everyday but never get full. my "fat" pants dont fit me anymore but im too embarrassed to tell my parents to buy me new bigger pants because i dont want to acknowledge my problem. i hope i have an accident or get a virus that gets me sick so i ca lose weight im so pathetic

Same. I keep thinking it will change things, but it wont

LMAO at everyone telling you to slow down with cope eating. If you're a trucel you know its over if you are fat or skinny. at least you can maybe die of a heart attack or stroke with over eating.

LMAO at everyone telling you to slow down with cope eating. If you're a trucel you know its over if you are fat or skinny. at least you can maybe die of a heart attack or stroke with over eating.

ye its over for us. I have a problem with cope eating too, and alcohol abuse kek. But how else am i supposed to live through this shit life/

I have no energy to workout :feelsbadman:

you makin me cry op
i have the same problem. i add cheese on everything and i eat whole bags of chips everyday but never get full. my "fat" pants dont fit me anymore but im too embarrassed to tell my parents to buy me new bigger pants because i dont want to acknowledge my problem. i hope i have an accident or get a virus that gets me sick so i ca lose weight im so pathetic
I know that feeling man about getting too fat for clothes. My gut looks fucking disgusting. I hated not wearing sweaters before but now I absolutely hate it cause my gut is visible through the shirt :feelsrope:

sad but true

ye its over for us. I have a problem with cope eating too, and alcohol abuse kek. But how else am i supposed to live through this shit life/
If I could legally buy alcohol I would be a fucking alcoholic too (I depend on my older sibling to get it for me kek). Yup food and substances are the only way to keep living in this shit world.

Food is a great cope for me. Man id love to have some doritos and a dominos thin crust pepperoni passion rn :feelsohh:
and a cheesecake in the desert ohh boy :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Just think of the amount of money you are spending and maybe save that for something else, in Toronto it’s expensive as fuck because there are no cheap grocery stores or restaurants

Once a week you should select a day where you spend money on junk food and that’s it

Just think of the amount of money you are spending and maybe save that for something else, in Toronto it’s expensive as fuck because there are no cheap grocery stores or restaurants

Once a week you should select a day where you spend money on junk food and that’s it
Its really cheap in the US tho plus I got a job now so money isn't a problem for me like it was before (I was a super broke collage student kek). I basically got the job just for spending money. For a full burger meal its like 8 bucks and you can even get it cheaper if you go to a fast food chain.

But yeah I know that I'm basically throwing money away, so thats another reason to stop. But its just so hard when you're so done with life.

Its really cheap in the US tho plus I got a job now so money isn't a problem for me like it was before (I was a super broke collage student kek). I basically got the job just for spending money. For a full burger meal its like 8 bucks and you can even get it cheaper if you go to a fast food chain.

But yeah I know that I'm basically throwing money away, so thats another reason to stop. But its just so hard when you're so done with life.
8 dollars is a lot for me at least, but try not spending for a week and you won’t feel any need to, unless you go back.

Just limit yourself to once a week and after the first 2 it will be easy, spend the money on something else or just save

I sort of went through the same thing and bought these every day

Count your calories as well because if not you’ll just put on weight in hard to lose places

8 dollars is a lot for me at least, but try not spending for a week and you won’t feel any need to, unless you go back.

Just limit yourself to once a week and after the first 2 it will be easy, spend the money on something else or just save

I sort of went through the same thing and bought these every day

View attachment 17342
Count your calories as well because if not you’ll just put on weight in hard to lose places
honey buns are good cope :feelsokman::feelsohh: (thanks now you made my fatass crave some kek)

But I seriously need to count my calories cause I'm gaining weight around my love handles and thats the worst fucking place :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have no savings goals tho thats why I don't care about wasting money. Im saving to pay back loans but I mean after putting some away in the bank for that I still have spending money left.