Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I belive Indians are used a scapegoat by Jews, so Normies can take their frustration out on someone.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
Since, Indians have no redeeming qualities, except the very few chadpreets. It's socially acceptable to say whatever, you want against curries. Just existing in Canada is enough, for Normies to hate them, meanwhile, Niggers go around beating random women to death in NYC and nobody says a word. Africans are far more violent, and dangerous to be around, most curries mind their own business. Africans also rape much more then, curries, but most people even on this forum are unaware, of this, because, the Jews hide it, while, Curries raping is International news. The Spanish foid who got raped is a good example.

@wereq
@Confessor

Since, Indians have no redeeming qualities, except the very few chadpreets. It's socially acceptable to say whatever, you want against curries. Just existing in Canada is enough, for Normies to hate them, meanwhile, Niggers go around beating random women to death in NYC and nobody says a word. Africans are far more violent, and dangerous to be around, most curries mind their own business. Africans also rape much more then, curries, but most people even on this forum are unaware, of this, because, the Jews hide it, while, Curries raping is International news. The Spanish foid who got raped is a good example.
I wish all Sands would wage love jihad against Jews. It's a strategy of demographic warfare developed by Indian Muslims. In this you try and convince Jewish women to marry you, convert to Islam and have kids with you. Enough Love Jihad and Jews will soon get a gender war and start destroying themselves. Love Jihad is the only solution for the Jewish question.

Maybe indians should go back to India

Maybe indians should go back to India
I'm not Indian, I'm just saying it how it is. There's plenty of Niggers in America and Canada, yet, only a small group of people(sfcels) openly say racist things against them. When it comes to Indians, even the most liberal cuck will openly mock them. If currys stabbed people who were racist, people would be afraid to openly hate them.

nothing new here

Very true saar, thank you for raising your voice for us downtrodden curries saar :ahegao:

Considering how much pajeets simp for Israel you'd expect to be the perfect race to become willing goyim.

Considering how much pajeets simp for Israel you'd expect to be the perfect race to become willing goyim.
Jews are smart. There's a reason why they prefer blacks or Curries. Yeah, but I feel bad for Curries, imagine, simping so much and the jews view you as filth.

Dont worry. I hate them all equally in gta v.

I wish all Sands would wage love jihad against Jews. It's a strategy of demographic warfare developed by Indian Muslims. In this you try and convince Jewish women to marry you, convert to Islam and have kids with you. Enough Love Jihad and Jews will soon get a gender war and start destroying themselves. Love Jihad is the only solution for the Jewish question.
Yeah they already do lol.Some jews are trying to stop this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back