Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I basically have to suffer the consequences of my family poor decision making to fuck and sex.

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
Think about it

My family before me were the ones that picked who they had sex with, they picked the genetics, of course the biggest decision was down to my mother, she fucked me super hard but it's unfair to blame it all on her, genetics pass on more than just 1 generation.

And now I have to suffer through it all, because fuck me I guess.

Fucking useless ancestors. At least they kept the white skin, I'll give them props for that but that's all. They have failed me in pretty much everything else, their genetic mix is a massive fuck up for me aesthetically speaking. Not to even mention I started balding at 18 years old JFL what a shit show.

I will escape my genetic prison with a mix of surgery and frauding.

200w.gif

I am breaching my genetic prison cell, the guards are all Western foids. I will outrun them and get outside of my prison. I will hide myself in SEA and assume a new identity so that they don't find me and drag me down to my genetic high security prison cell.

I will escape my prison with ropemaxxing or moneymaxxing

I see what you mean. But I just can't blame my parents. They are normies, who would have known I would turn out to be a 2/10 subhuman entity. They did not do this on purpose, with bad intentions.

I see what you mean. But I just can't blame my parents. They are normies, who would have known I would turn out to be a 2/10 subhuman entity. They did not do this on purpose, with bad intentions.
That is rare but it is possible.

Your genetics must have bled through the older ancestry. There are cases like that for sure so yeah can't really blame your parents if they were a good match, can still blame your ancestors though, but sometimes you just get unlucky with the combinations.

Not the case for my mother though, shes a normie and fucked a 3/10 ugly dude when she was 18. It's fucking over, I haven't even seen my father in like 20 years fuck him anyway.

Your genetics must have bled through the older ancestry. There are cases like that for sure so yeah can't really blame your parents if they were a good match, can still blame your ancestors though
Our ancestors had a natural selection to worry about so the most important thing to them was surviveblity, today it is different as natural selection doesn't effect most of us and we are left at the mercy of sexual selection