Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humanity is cucked for not exterminating all dangerous wildlife

dyingvirgin

dyingvirgin

niggerhater, ex-millionaire
-
Just realized humanity is so cucked and especially those environmentalists. They spend their lives protecting endangered species and animals that wouldn't think a second to kill them in the wild. We should kill all these worthless dangerous animals like bears, lions, tigers, snakes, alligators and so on. There's literally no fucking use of these stinky super dangerous animals but you might even land in jail if you kill them even though combined they probably kill hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people annually. Matter of fact, if you can't eat it, travel on it, it doesn't protect you, it isn't cute and harmless, kill it with fire.

Eat through them all

These animals deserve to live more than most human beings tbh
I'd rather preserve endangered species than continue living with stacies, chads, cucks, soys, foids and the rest of the normie filth

I'd rather preserve endangered species than continue living with stacies, chads, cucks, soys, foids and the rest of the normie filth

I'd rather live surrounded by deadly animals instead of stacies and niggers too but that doesn't mean we shouldn't kill both. in an ideal world it's only white men who continue living (the incels ones only) until we all go extinct in about 100 years. those 100 years would be wonderful though and we'll get to enjoy peace, happiness and prosperity on Earth for a little bit.

greycel is ethnic for sure

you are white

I'd rather live surrounded by deadly animals instead of stacies and niggers too but that doesn't mean we shouldn't kill both. in an ideal world it's only white men who continue living (the incels ones only) until we all go extinct in about 100 years. those 100 years would be wonderful though and we'll get to enjoy peace, happiness and prosperity on Earth for a little bit.
Taking incel ideology to its logical conclusion would mean we have to kill off the chads, stacies and normies of all other animal species :giga:

you are white
Nah I'm ethnic believe it or not. White foids despise my guts even more than the foids of other ethnicities because I'm sub 5, short, ethnic and autistic.

Without them who will eat Chad and Stacy on their scenic hike??

Without them who will eat Chad and Stacy on their scenic hike??
cope, it's mostly incels being killed by bears and shit in the wild. chads and stacies are too busy partying and having orgies in Ibiza and Marbella while incels go to forests and remote locations to escape reality only to be eaten alive by some niggerish bear.