Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to lose weight if food is only cope you have?

GaelicTruecel

GaelicTruecel

Recruit
★★
I am sick of being a 245lbs 5'6 man. It brings me great shame and embarrassment being in public with the big belly sticking out. It makes you a very easy target for normies to laugh at you. I wasn't always fat but I gradually gained weight to cope with my Truecedom and isolation in my 20s.

How are you supposed to lose weight when over eating is the thing that makes you get out of bed in the morning?

It doesnt really matter if your thicc or thin as an incel, I was treated the same both fat faced and skinnyfaced.

eat less high calorie food

instant noodles and homemade jello are both suprisingly low calorie

i used to be fucking fat, u can send me dm if u want some more tips/techniques

If you want to loose fat, What worked for me was starving myself and jogging and tons of water and chewing gum for the facial fat.

Keep chewing even if it hurts.
After around 2 weeks i noticed big progress in body and face.

eat clean foods. If you got a mega appetite it will still be hard.

Just start smoking while going OMAD + 2 hours exercisising.

eat lower calorie foods, replace sweets and desserts with more filling carbs or meat
If you overeat on meat and carbs you can switch to vegetables or do a lot of exercise.

Alternatively, if you love overeating, you could restrict yourself to one big meal a day.

Find other copes like gaming

eat only meat , eggs, cheese, veggies, fruit. No bread, no pizza, no sweets. Only water or coffee