Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How to be a gigachad

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
have a good personality and respect wAhMeNz :soy::soy::soy:

nope. Obviously

here’s what you must really do

step 1:

be tall, like 6’1-6’5 is a good height. If you’re shorter than that your gigachad face will save you but don’t be below 5’11.

step 2: have a big penis. 7 inches or bigger

step 3: have a straight 180 degree angle healthy hairline. You cannot have any signs of a receding hairline and you cannot Norwood either.

step 4: have blue hunter eyes with absolutely NO eyelid exposure. You also cannot have eyebags and your eyebrows cannot have a sad tilt to them. Blue eyes are considered the most attractive by women. You also need prominent eyebrows with a positive tilt or no tilt

step 5: have a completely symmetrical face and completely symmetrical nose with a flat straight septum

step 6: have a dominant square chin and a chiseled, strong square jawline and high, prominent strong cheekbones

step 7: have a narrow waist and a big chest and broad shoulders aka a V shaped torso and you should gymmaxx but don’t have too much muscle because women actually aren’t into the bodybuilder look that much, but you should have good muscles. Be thin and in shape and have a six pack and muscular chest.

Step 8: have either a 5 o’clock shadow or be clean shaven

step 9: don’t have a baby face. That’s a death sentence. You need to look physically mature

step 10: be white

Step 1: Just have good genes bro!

My score is 0/10, time to rope

Water is wet

Steps 7 and especially 8 can be skipped.

step 10: be white
This is the reason why this post isn't high IQ.
Jeremy Meeks isn't white
step 4: have blue hunter eyes with absolutely NO eyelid exposure. You also cannot have eyebags and your eyebrows cannot have a sad tilt to them. Blue eyes are considered the most attractive by women. You also need prominent eyebrows with a positive tilt or no tilt
Thom Strijd has green eyes and some upper eyelid exposure

Thanks for the comprehensive guide.

Shit faggot tier thread. Who cares? I'm a subhuman trash is all what matters to me.
Who cares what makes you a muh giga Chad?

He's trolling/memeing lmao. I know how nihility can be sometimes.
Here’s the racial hierarchy:

1. white
2. Latino
3. Black
4. Middle Eastern/arab
5. South Asian
6. East Asian

Here’s the racial hierarchy:

1. white
2. Latino
3. Black
4. Middle Eastern/arab
5. South Asian
6. East Asian
FINALLY someone gets this right.

Way too many coping faggots on this forum would swap 2 & 3

Curries are just ugly but Asians are just too neotenous
Hard to say exact reason, but I do know in New Zealand the Maori's look like very masculine versions of asians, and they do really well with women, especially white women. In fact, I remember seeing white women saying that they are into them because they are very family oriented and protective. But obviously that's bullshit cause curries and rice are also family oriented yet are on the bottom of the totem pole.

Hard to say exact reason, but I do know in New Zealand the Maori's look like very masculine versions of asians, and they do really well with women, especially white women. In fact, I remember seeing white women saying that they are into them because they are very family oriented and protective. But obviously that's bullshit cause curries and rice are also family oriented yet are on the bottom of the totem pole.
Clearly it’s their looks

seems easy ngl

Step 1, be curry. Step 2, don't be non curry.