Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL how many times have you missed class?

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
ive slept in at a minimum of 15+ days. JFL. its over for copecels like me, i cant even get up anymore. i stay up until 6am and then shut my blinds when the horrendous sunlight comes up and knock out unconscious.

then i keep having to break my fast to drink water and its making me frustrated. this ramadan has completely broken my sleep schedule EVEN THOUGH i make the dua for sleep when i cant. its like my mind cant shut the fuck up LMAO.

JFL. its over for copecels, LDAR mode activated. im about to fail the dogshit out of school LOL. FML. SUCH A FUCKING LOSER.

Loads of times. Loads.

Being an incel makes you lose interest in everyday activities and academic studies.

Loads of times. Loads.

Being an incel makes you lose interest in everyday activities and academic studies.
legit just same. im JFL @ myself rn. i cannot do even the most simplest of tasks like brush my teeth before bed anymore. the exercise seems like a mundane and helpless ritual, my teeth are so yellow naturally + ive been back to smoking a pack of day (excluding ramadan i only smoke after iftar)

I've only been to 20% of my classes so far. I despise going out in public because I have to commute over 2 hours, constantly reminded of sex, kissing, normies, friendship, none of which I have. I can't handle all the normgroids looking at me and thinking how subhuman I am. I hate sitting in class surrounded by normies and Chadlites, I'm the only true incel there. I want to stay home.

legit just same. im JFL @ myself rn. i cannot do even the most simplest of tasks like brush my teeth before bed anymore. the exercise seems like a mundane and helpless ritual, my teeth are so yellow naturally + ive been back to smoking a pack of day (excluding ramadan i only smoke after iftar)
I cba to shower these days.

Missed almost all my classes. I learn everything online anyway.

I've only been to 20% of my classes so far. I despise going out in public because I have to commute over 2 hours, constantly reminded of sex, kissing, normies, friendship, none of which I have. I can't handle all the normgroids looking at me and thinking how subhuman I am. I hate sitting in class surrounded by normies and Chadlites, I'm the only true incel there. I want to stay home.
yep. my commute is the same. i am COMPLETELY surrounded by stacies. once i followed one outside (theres a smoking area). we sparked up sitting like ten feet away from each other bc i decided i would study her behavior (she was uwu art girl so i knew shed smoke). no more than two drags into my cigarette, shes approached by a guy she obviously knows (completely AMOGGED me) and they hug and start talking.

JFL. its moments like those when i realize i just wasn't cut out to make it. it's honestly over for incels.

I skip first period at least once a week

I used to miss the whole week and then appear only on Saturday back in high school, I was known as "tourist". Even when I actually went to school I mostly stayed outside playing acoustic guitar or drinking with some friends in a bar nearby. Yeah, the school was not strict at all, public schools in Brazil aren't, they're happy enough if you're not violently attacking the teachers, kek.

I fucking hated school and classes.

yep. my commute is the same. i am COMPLETELY surrounded by stacies. once i followed one outside (theres a smoking area). we sparked up sitting like ten feet away from each other bc i decided i would study her behavior (she was uwu art girl so i knew shed smoke). no more than two drags into my cigarette, shes approached by a guy she obviously knows (completely AMOGGED me) and they hug and start talking.

JFL. its moments like those when i realize i just wasn't cut out to make it. it's honestly over for incels.
This happens to me all the time. I can't approach a group of people, it's impossible for me. I can only approach 1 or 2 people at once and almost no one is alone for more than 10 seconds.
Even the people who I thought were my friends or at least decent acquaintances would ditch and ignore me as soon as class ended. How do people do it?

I used to miss the whole week and then appear only on Saturday back in high school, I was known as "tourist". Even when I actually went to school I mostly stayed outside playing acoustic guitar or drinking with some friends in a bar nearby. Yeah, the school was not strict at all, public schools in Brazil aren't, they're happy enough if you're not violently attacking the teachers, kek.

I fucking hated school and classes.
my gosh. brazilcels must have it the worst. youre probably a prime target for robberies.

my gosh. brazilcels must have it the worst. youre probably a prime target for robberies.
I used to be robbed quite frequently as a teenager, I had long hair, extremely beta demeanor and walked around well-groomed.

Now I'm balding, typically with a beard, walk and look at people a lot more aggressively and dress like a fucking hobo, I never get robbed anymore. Females actually avoid me sometimes, kek.

This happens to me all the time. I can't approach a group of people, it's impossible for me. I can only approach 1 or 2 people at once and almost no one is alone for more than 10 seconds.
Even the people who I thought were my friends or at least decent acquaintances would ditch and ignore me as soon as class ended. How do people do it?
same.

the concept is simply put, completely unfathomable for me. i have never had a group of people, let alone one individual, enjoy my company or come up to me. not. once.

yet ive tried a MINIMUM. MINIMUM, of 20+ times this school year to "put myself out there". JFL, it doesn't work.

there was a girl in a class with a juul charger in her laptop and im like "ok guess theres something in common" so i struck her up, "you have a juul?" then i quickly realized this is basically what you say when you want to fien off of someones and then she was like "uhhh hehe yeaaa" and she turned away from me. JFL. holy shit that was a brutal rejection. the entire class probably formed a celebration afterwards, i heard the keks vividly vibrating through the entire room after i said that to her.

its over.

I skip some classes if it's necessary

same.

the concept is simply put, completely unfathomable for me. i have never had a group of people, let alone one individual, enjoy my company or come up to me. not. once.

yet ive tried a MINIMUM. MINIMUM, of 20+ times this school year to "put myself out there". JFL, it doesn't work.
I'm always the one who approaches and it's always incredibly embarrassing. No one has ever approached me in my life. People "befriend" me out of pity, then ditch me like I'm nobody to them.

Just the other day two of my "friends" ditched me for a group of normies during break and I was sitting right next to them pretending to text on my phone. They didn't even look at me once, like I was invisible. After a few minutes I gathered up the courage to approach the group. I kind of just stood very close to them and waited for my turn to say something. I eventually did and everyone turned around for a split second and this one stacy looked at me like I was subhuman.

One guy replied to my question and they just continued with their conversation. I noticed they wouldn't allow me to enter the "circle". You know, the way 5+ people stand when in a group, they form a circle and close it off to people who aren't participating in the conversation. I was left standing behind this one dude for a while, then I left.