Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I tried getting out of the friendzone, and failed miserably.

ItsJoever

ItsJoever

Banned
-
I had this online friend for a long time. About maybe 2 years, we used to chat a lot..
About everything, for hours. We had never shown each other our faces.

I always a friend to her, she even used to call me bro. But I thought that I wanted her. She seemed like the girl of my dreams, I wanted to marry her. If there was anyone I would marry in the world, it would be her. She made life so much more colorful.

one day I open up to her, I tell her everything, how I really feel, and she says

"I can't date you because I don't wanna hurt you"

i didn't have the guts to respond, I disappeared. How after 2 years she still didn't see me that way, never once had a romantic or sexual conversation, all of my advances were always shut down by her..

I remember once when she described her crush to me.. how he was 6'1".. and I'm 5'6"..

Now here I am, and I feel lost and I feel lonely. I was hoping that maybe after I removed her from my Discord friend list she would try to add me back showing that she cares, it's been a year and she never did..

Having friends = Fakecel.

"If i ever were to marry someone, it would've been her. It would've been her!"

Dear god this is really brutal and sad. I could only imagine the internal pain you felt from that fatal blow of her describing what she wants in a guy. I even felt like this too but you have to realize that as a subhuman you don't even have a chance of her wanting someone like you

Is he seriously banned for having discord friend???