Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee How i imagine FiveFourManlet

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
@FiveFourManlet
Every time I see you post
Short Tom Cruise  68363

No hate I like you

tom cruise cant be that fucking short he is 5'7 what in the fuck? is the other guy like 6'3 or some shit?

tom cruise cant be that fucking short he is 5'7 what in the fuck? is the other guy like 6'3 or some shit?
I think it's fake. And I hear read he allegedly wears pumps

Shoes that make you look taller.

He legit looks like a child from the neck down imo

cant be true. he is 5'7 and assuming he is 5'8 or 9 with pumps there is no way he could look so fucking small

cant be true. he is 5'7 and assuming he is 5'8 or 9 with pumps there is no way he could look so fucking small
I dont even know if this photo is legit. I just pulled it randomly off google

If i had @FiveFourManlet face i could slay tbh

Except i am 5'4, not 5'7 like him :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

From what I've seen of your face, I think you probably look a lot like this:

latest

(Colton Haynes)

Only maybe even more angular/defined.

Ive heard cruise makes himself look taller in movies. Could juat be a rumor.

me. and yes pretty much the same, he would be a 8.5 i would say i am a 8, due to minor looksmaxx things such as ear that need to pinned back.
But remember all of hollywood has been though some kind of looksmaxx.

I can't even imagine being that good looking. How have you not tried to at least capitalize on your face eg. by becoming a Youtuber or Streamer?

I can't even imagine being that good looking. How have you not tried to at least capitalize on your face eg. by becoming a Youtuber or Streamer?
too fucking depressed to be honest with you

too fucking depressed to be honest with you

Well if I were you I would take some St. John's Wort over the counter (works as well as prescription antidepressants in mild-moderate depression) or some escitalopram. I've done both and I prefer St. John's but they both work. I only ever use them for short periods at a time - just when I'm getting catastrophically low. At least for me they do work when needed.