Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do people here survive with no money?

S

Shitskin_Shitlife

Recruit
★★
I have very little money but need to cope. It’s making life very difficult. How do you guys earn money. I’m in Canada and disability payments can’t cover rent.

richfags here raise your damn hands

and send me some money too :feelsEhh:

jfl most of us aren't even employed

How do I survive on disability in Canada?

I also live in Canada.

I work and I buy what I can afford.

I just need food, that's the only thing that's important for me really. I have a low income but a decent amount of money saved/invested.

If you need money all the time to buy useless stuff like drones or whatever then you have a dopamine deficiency. The more money you spend on useless stuff the more deficient you are.

I work bro these neetfucks live in jewtorial

I just need food, that's the only thing that's important for me really. I have a low income but a decent amount of money saved/invested.

If you need money all the time to buy useless stuff like drones or whatever then you have a dopamine deficiency. The more money you spend on useless stuff the more deficient you are.
How do you afford housing? It’s much more expensive than food.

Just borrow from stores bro.

When I'm broke and need food, I shoplift.
Might even do so today tbh.

I seriously need some kind of income and housing support. My situation is unsustainable.

Seize the means of reproduction and take all richfag's money comrade

Just Beta Buxx till you rope theory

I have very little money but need to cope. It’s making life very difficult. How do you guys earn money. I’m in Canada and disability payments can’t cover rent.
I work at a restaurant and my parents don't charge me rent.

I work so i can afford more expensive copes. Like collecting various items and objects. Are you fit to work bro?

That is brutal bro. You will have to NEETmaxx. A lot of users on this forum does this.
Disability doesn’t cover the cost of living here

That is even more brutal bro. Can your parents support you and supplement your income while you NEET?
No my parents are mentally ill and extremely controlling. They are helicopter parents. It’s not a healthy environment.

Get a job u fucking bum

I work bro these neetfucks live in jewtorial
Theyll never be shit. I cant imagine living off welfare. I like to buy things and have extra money.

jfl most of us aren't even employed
Most people here are employed GrAY. This forum is for adults.

Get a job u fucking bum

Theyll never be shit. I cant imagine living off welfare. I like to buy things and have extra money.

Most people here are employed GrAY. This forum is for adults.
Same its nice having money heck this is why for the first time in my life i could buy a proper equipment like a high end gaming laptop
Next surgery

I invest half of my monthly NEETBuxx .

IMG 3512
IMG 3803

Warren Buffett or Not, Berkshire Hathaway Stock Is Built to Last

Buy Enphase Energy Stock, Analyst Says. It’s Only Up From Here.

Microsoft Q3 Earnings: Revenue Beat, EPS Beat, 'New Era Of AI Transformation'

Alphabet’s stock surges on Triple Crown of first-ever cash dividend, $70 billion stock buyback, strong results

im disabled but jewsa doesn't recognize my disability so i have to live with and off dadbuxx
might start commission painting for money