Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News holy shit

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
i turned on the tv and incels was all over the news. australia btw. we are about to get a lot of new members

i turned on the tv and incels was all over the news. australia btw. we are about to get a lot of new members
its over for aussiecels especially, too many chads, staceys here with feminists and their orbiting cucks who refuse to change their view.

Hi normie fags I know your watching us

Australia is even more fertile recruiting ground for incels than the UK is. Its going to be a very exciting time when new members can join again. We may even have the numbers to wage a bloody meme blackpill jihad against the normies on reddit. We must have revenge for the destruction of r/incels.

We are going to be bigger than r incels,finally we gonna be known worldwide normies,chads,stacys BEWARE

We are going to be bigger than r incels,finally we gonna be known worldwide normies,chads,stacys BEWARE
theyll be casually throwing around the term "incel"
"brah a was an incel for a month bro XD didnt have any sex"

worst possible thing to happen rather just stay as a small community to chat with on Friday nights tbh

worst possible thing to happen rather just stay as a small community to chat with on Friday nights tbh
yeah too much attention and we're nothing but normies