Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hi guys! New here. I'm autistic and a mentalcel.

Here, kind sir! Have this Reddit gold!

NACcxXICjaBxvQeobq HO47sJaJL57YI A 4Gwu5Cs4

Summary : I’m ugly

I think I get it. As I said, my dates went nowhere. I dated 6 girls I met online just this year alone, but went on 2 dates only with one of them.
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: Is this not ban worthy?

Ok boys I will be going now. I am getting to my next psychotherapy lmfao.
This nigga is the fakecels jfl. His been on dates, he doesn't rot on the forum, he is an obvious larper. @Fat Link do your thang nigga

This nigga is the fakecels jfl. His been on dates, he doesn't rot on the forum, he is an obvious larper. @Fat Link do your thang nigga
I am larping what exactly? I cant get my dick wet by a pussy unless I pay for it. Is this not what an incel is? Also wtf does me going to a psychotherapy as a mentally ill person have to do with anything? Tbh this place literally starts to reek of reddit-tier retardation.

I am larping what exactly? I cant get my dick wet by a pussy unless I pay for it. Is this not what an incel is? Also wtf does me going to a psychotherapy as a mentally ill person have to do with anything? Tbh this place literally starts to reek of reddit-tier retardation.
stfu gray and send bobs and vagene

Just wanted to say hello to everyone in my first post. I have been lurking here for a few weeks.

I'm an incel mostly due to my autism. I also have ADHD, depression, OCD, general anxiety and undiagnosed CPTSD and PTSD. I'm a complete mentalcel.

Read my signature. I have a lot of built up rage and hatred for everyone. I am frustrated. I tried doing all my best, but my life is like a neverending marathon with bumps the size of Mount Everest, while normies participate in easy 60 meter runs in straight line. Everything comes to them automatically, just for existing. It's a social injustice.

No amount of looksmaxing, gymmaxing and general self improoving ever helped. If anything it made me feel worse because it made me realize there is no improovement for my mental fucking illness. Yet the normoids never admit that it's a fact, they will always blame the victim.

I had dates. But they mostly don't go anywhere after the first one. I get ignored/ghosted/friendzoned. I am at the point where I don't have even a little bit of energy/will/motivation/hope left in me, hence my profile name.

Glad to be home. It's over...
Did you ever have unpaid sex before?

Bruuuutal. Even fellow incels see there is something wrong with me, the way that I type etc. I may be somewhat soy-ish though because I was mostly raised by mother, father was emotionally absent. Anyways what particularly made you think this way about me?

5'8.5" or 174 cm.

Why are you implying this? I cant get sex unless I pay for it. I cant get a romantic relationship. Im an actual mentalcel.

Why? Why do I seem like a sus person, friend?

5-6/10 I'd say. Would be enough if I was a normie I guess. Not enough for an autist.

I actually have a official diagnosis for all my mental issues, except for ptsd/cptsd

Not really. When you have social anxiety constantly, you can not get over it and thus you cant make it any better. Believe me I tried. Autism is a social repellent and normies, especially foids, can smell it.

Anyways, hello again guys. And thank you to everyone who said hi in my thread.
Social anxiety can be removed. It’s not an inherent feature of autism.

You are 6/10 and mentalcel and still haven't went to another country are you retarded why haven't you SEAmaxxed you mog the fuck out of me and you still wondering what to do, legit retarded.

This is so true.

I lose my social anxiety when I'm drunk or drugmaxxed. I took cocaine and it removed all my inhibitions, same for phenibut, weed, drinking etc, its all same shit to same effect.

This is temporary of course, but enough to clubmaxx or some shit. Although last time I tried going to a club I got thrown the fuck out because I am a sub3 male. Looks is my problem not my autism. My Autism can be contained for a short while, no drugs for my face though.

What happened on the dates? Did you pay for a big meal and then they left to be with Chad?

I hate women, would not date one. Out of all the ADHD, depression, OCD, general anxiety and undiagnosed CPTSD and PTSD mental problems and a woman causes you the most grief? Sounds like white woman syndrome

SA aside, my autistic traits would still prevent me from going further than a certain point. Autism is worse than SA.
You are 6/10 and mentalcel and still haven't went to another country are you retarded why haven't you SEAmaxxed you mog the fuck out of me and you still wondering what to do, legit retarded.
Chill. I literally believe I would do as bad there as I do here due to autism that women smell from a mile away.

EDIT: Thank you kind sir!

SA aside, my autistic traits would still prevent me from going further than a certain point. Autism is worse than SA.

Chill. I literally believe I would do as bad there as I do here due to autism that women smell from a mile away.
No you wouldn't. It doesn't matter what you believe, just go and do it it's the best option. Language barriers mask communication errors like autism.

I cannot comprehend how people like you can't reach those conclusions, that going to SEAmaxx is a sensible choice if you can't get nothing at home. What do you plan to do, spend the rest of your life a virgin in the west? Or what?

This chain of thought does not compute for me, it smells fakecel as fuck.

No you wouldn't. It doesn't matter what you believe, just go and do it it's the best option. Language barriers mask communication errors like autism.

I cannot comprehend how people like you can't reach those conclusions, that going to SEAmaxx is a sensible choice if you can't get nothing at home. What do you plan to do, spend the rest of your life a virgin in the west? Or what?

This chain of thought does not compute for me, it smells fakecel as fuck.
Or just you know... givenupcel. Also it would be impossible for me to live on my own so far away from home. I literally don't know how to live on my own. Maybe if my mother flew out with me, I could prosper but there's no chace for it. Also it's all about having given up on everything, having zero motivation and hope etc.

Or just you know... givenupcel. Also it would be impossible for me to live on my own so far away from home. I literally don't know how to live on my own. Maybe if my mother flew out with me, I could prosper but there's no chace for it. Also it's all about having given up on everything, having zero motivation and hope etc.
You are a fool to throw away such good base. You say you are 6/10, ascension is literally a hands reach away and you throw in the towel. Meanwhile I have to go through painful surgeries and spend thousands of $ on my looks to even APPROACH a 5/10 territory.

Why the fuck would you give up when you hold all the cards in your hand?

Don't use Autism as an excuse, I also have autism and brutal social anxiety. At its height, I wasn't able to leave my room, I would put my ear to the door to make sure nobody was around for 20 minutes at a time before I quickly left. But my circumstances force me to seek a better life abroad, it's truly over for me in the west that is the only conclusion that can be reached. The alternative is to kill myself. This are the logical outcomes of a life of an incel, I am highly suspicious of people who do not reach them same conclusions because they likely have different circumstances, aka being fakecels.

First post and he’s already mentioned that hes a fakecel but isnt banned.

The absolute state of this forum

@Pancakecel

You are a fool to throw away such good base. You say you are 6/10, ascension is literally a hands reach away and you throw in the towel. Meanwhile I have to go through painful surgeries and spend thousands of $ on my looks to even APPROACH a 5/10 territory.

Why the fuck would you give up when you hold all the cards in your hand?

Don't use Autism as an excuse, I also have autism and brutal social anxiety. At its height, I wasn't able to leave my room, I would put my ear to the door to make sure nobody was around for 20 minutes at a time before I quickly left. But my circumstances force me to seek a better life abroad, it's truly over for me in the west that is the only conclusion that can be reached. The alternative is to kill myself. This are the logical outcomes of a life of an incel, I am highly suspicious of people who do not reach them same conclusions because they likely have different circumstances, aka being fakecels.
-What's your excuse for it?
-NO! YOU CAN'T USE THAT FAIR EXCUSE AS AN EXCUSE! YOU ARE LITERALLY AS ABLE AS I AM REEEEEEEEE

-What's your excuse for it?
-NO! YOU CAN'T USE THAT FAIR EXCUSE AS AN EXCUSE! YOU ARE LITERALLY AS ABLE AS I AM REEEEEEEEE
It's not a fair excuse at all JFL. Autism doesn't prevent you from travelling abroad.

I'm literally dependant on my mother.
I wish all my problems in life came down to finances only. If you can't manage to save 3,000$ in a first world country in a course of a year then you might as well kill yourself now because you are never going to move on with your life.

I wish all my problems in life came down to finances only. If you can't manage to save 3,000$ in a first world country in a course of a year then you might as well kill yourself now because you are never going to move on with your life.
I wasn't talking about money. But being life-dependant. As in - I can't live on my own even if I had bilions. I am retarded in that sense. IDK how to live basically. Mom has to buy groceries, make me food etc. Deal with my things and stuff.

You can’t know how far you’ll get if you never try.