Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has anyone fucked a specific girl like say a oneitis in their dream?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Honorary Aryan
i used to lucid dream and i could spawn girls but they were always random. I commonly spawned this foid with glasses from the grade above without intending to and raping her was amazing but i wish i couldve spawned like kate upton.

Last edited:
i want to spawn a girl i saw earlier this year

i can teleport, fly and spawn A girl but not a specific one

over

I haven't had a proper dream in god knows how long.

I often fuck ones I'm not attracted to in dreams like ex classmates or dumb whore regularly riding my bus and talking loudly (I still don't complain)

I only had ONE sex dream in my life and it stopped just before I fucked a CCP spy

I haven't had sex in dreams in a long time and even back when I occasionally used to it was never a specific girl, no.

How the fuck do you spawn women in lucid dreams?

For me, I have to open doors or turn corners in the dream with the intention beforehand of meeting said woman. Oftentimes, this fails more than it succeeds. In other words, I can never simply "spawn" shit like a magician.

Last edited:
I got a blowjob from a hot blonde in dream, it usually happens when i dont coom.

Yeah. I fuck all sorts of girls in my dreams.

I used to spawn classmates when I was younger now the latest sexual dream was with a faceless female who heightmogged me