Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] gymcelling routine recommendation?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
anyone have a gymcel routine they can recommend? i was thinking of a simple, full body routine i can do sporadically. thanks

As someone who started lifting less than a year ago: PPL, anything else is a waste of time

SS, SL or any other 3 times a week barbell only program will just make you strong but fat

There is no point in being able to lift heavy if you look shit, no girl cares that you can bench 4 plates if you dont have a six pack

Also avoid anything thats bodyweight only, its a waste of time too

I made some nice aesthetic gains by doing PPL, I put on too much fat while doing bw and barbell stuff though so Im trying to cut now and go back to bulking on PPL from scratch

Here's the link to what I started with: reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

I modified it to add some more chest isolation and ab stuff

no gym for your face
Or height
or autism
yes yes yes, i understand guys, but lifting honestly is pretty fun. i wouldn't follow a weekly routine or let alone follow any sort of diet, i just wanna go in whenever i can and just lift weights. do several lifts and get out of there
As someone who started lifting less than a year ago: PPL, anything else is a waste of time

SS, SL or any other 3 times a week barbell only program will just make you strong but fat

There is no point in being able to lift heavy if you look shit, no girl cares that you can bench 4 plates if you dont have a six pack

Also avoid anything thats bodyweight only, its a waste of time too

I made some nice aesthetic gains by doing PPL, I put on too much fat while doing bw and barbell stuff though so Im trying to cut now and go back to bulking on PPL from scratch

Here's the link to what I started with: reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

I modified it to add some more chest isolation and ab stuff
thanks

If you want strength do Greyskull LP arm plug in.

If you want a nice body do the reddit PPL program and adds forearms and neck training.
thx. i rly just want to lift stuff up aimlessly. i'd definitely be more of the former though, cause it'd be fun to be able to lift more. to the latter, ya i've already gone thru the whole 10 yards, no gym for your face, no gym for your height, yada yada lol. yea i rly just wanna lift for the fun of it. hence why the thread is about the white pill