Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Guides/advice for Chadfishing?

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★★★★
I want to start Chadfishing, but I’m not sure quite how to go about it. I’m a mentalcel and have almost never used social media in my life.

What platform(s) are best? How do you set up your account? i.e: What do you put as your bio, how many images, do you follow a bunch of random people to make the account look genuine, etc.

Do you just follow foids and wait for them to come to you? Do they do that? Or do you message them? What do you say, especially as opening lines or to get nudes and the like. How long do you wait before asking for nudes? Sharing full message histories of successful chadfishes would really help here, like I said, I’m a mentalcel, so I work so much better when I have a script to follow.

Who’s photos do you get so you aren’t easily recognized? Do you keep candid photos for if they ask? Do they ask? Could you share a folder with pics that usually work?

What info do you share with them? I.e: what you work as, where you grew up, hobbies, etc? You probably lie right, what lies tend to work?

I think Chadfishing sounds fun and is a good way to get back at foids, even in some very minor way, but I just don’t know where to start. Does anyone here have decent experience with Chadfishing or knows somewhere where I can learn the ropes?

I want to start Chadfishing, but I’m not sure quite how to go about it. I’m a mentalcel and have almost never used social media in my life.

What platform(s) are best? How do you set up your account? i.e: What do you put as your bio, how many images, do you follow a bunch of random people to make the account look genuine, etc.

Do you just follow foids and wait for them to come to you? Do they do that? Or do you message them? What do you say, especially as opening lines or to get nudes and the like. How long do you wait before asking for nudes? Sharing full message histories of successful chadfishes would really help here, like I said, I’m a mentalcel, so I work so much better when I have a script to follow.

Who’s photos do you get so you aren’t easily recognized? Do you keep candid photos for if they ask? Do they ask? Could you share a folder with pics that usually work?

What info do you share with them? I.e: what you work as, where you grew up, hobbies, etc? You probably lie right, what lies tend to work?

I think Chadfishing sounds fun and is a good way to get back at foids, even in some very minor way, but I just don’t know where to start. Does anyone here have decent experience with Chadfishing or knows somewhere where I can learn the ropes?
Brutal noreplypill :feelsbadman:

Brutal noreplypill :feelsbadman:
@abuincelalaustrali

And surprisingly, the looksmaxx.org fags have good tutorials.

Honestly, I don't recommend chadfish. You can burn yourself with fire, although of course, if you're a psychopath, you'll have a lot of fun, I guess.

Don’t try it if youre suicidal

You need a set of profile pictures + a 3d ai model that you can manipualte in a convincing enough fashion to trick the verification system. After that, a burner smartphone bought with cash from an area away from where you live and using no CC linked to your name and ToR and/or VPN paid with anonymised crypto - the game is won when you eliminate all possible data trails or points of weakness in the digital fingerprint. Happy to disucss further in DM (fyi have worked in NCF)

Last edited:
Just pictures of chad, women will just flock you like wasps