Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got given a Quran for free - yet to read it

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★
The other day i was walking through my town and there was a dawah stall, basically evangelising muslims, and they invited me to talk with them about Islam and also gave me tea and cookies. After having a conversation with them about Islam and their beliefs they gave me a free Quran and i left on my way.

Brocels, i have a Quran in my room, what is the best course of action. Read it? forget about it? discard it in the trash? burn it? become an islamic warrior?. Thoughts?

You should have sold it to earn a bit of money

You should have sold it to earn a bit of money
If it was worth something this would be a good idea, but its pretty worthless since the copy is mass produced and you can get it for free anyway

If it was worth something this would be a good idea, but its pretty worthless since the copy is mass produced and you can get it for free anyway
Toilets are worthless yet cucks give money to them

You just have to find someone who'd be ready to buy it for whatever reason :feelsokman:

Toilets are worthless yet cucks give money to them

You just have to find someone who'd be ready to buy it for whatever reason :feelsokman:
LeFrenchCel, would you like to buy my quran

Free toilet paper

Quran is based tbh

Read it to learn the ways of allah

Become Catholic

Use it as a toilet paper

I think Islam is based due to how foids are treated but the Quran is a very dull read. It is very poorly written and talks about how god is great all the time.

I am talking about the zEnglish translation though. I am not a sand nigger and the Arabic version could be a masterpiece, from some of the sections i memorised it does rhyme.

the quran is kind of dull tbh

better to just watch ISIS videos or sth, they are the true holy text of allah

Would have used it to wipe my ass after taking a dump. Nothing to learn in that Satanic book written by a schizo sandnigger pedo.

The other day i was walking through my town and there was a dawah stall, basically evangelising muslims, and they invited me to talk with them about Islam and also gave me tea and cookies. After having a conversation with them about Islam and their beliefs they gave me a free Quran and i left on my way.

Brocels, i have a Quran in my room, what is the best course of action. Read it? forget about it? discard it in the trash? burn it? become an islamic warrior?. Thoughts?
Read it. Much better than most dogshit books published nowadays.

return to the stall and burn it

Take this from a former radical Muslim. Read Chapter Nine first. Chapter Nine is the most important chapter of the Qur'an, it was pretty much the final major chapter, and in it the essence of the message. However, considering its violent nature, many modern translators intentionally mistranslate certain parts of it so tell me who did the translation and I would check to make sure if its reliable. Chapter nine is talking about real life events. By that point, Islam was no longer about recycled fairy tales and stories, no, it became a political project, all about the sword and empire-building. Chapter Nine pretty much replaced a good portion of the Qur'an, because when later verses contradict earlier ones, the earlier verse gets annulled.

Use it as a holy cum rag.

A free toilet paper

Maybe read it as something cultural if you're interested in religions.