Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Goodbye.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
And as expected from a HScel.

good luck, you'll need it

See you back in a week

good luck, I hope you do well

>17yo

shouldn't been here in the first place, see you tomorrow

Last edited:
see you tomorrow

See you tomorrow.

I'm kidding, good luck bro.

Good luck @werty1457

i am bettering my self and still visite the site daily . being a member of .co doesn't mean you are a loser hanging up with losers who just ldar .
many of us are either working , studying or gymcelling .
so you can still better yourself and be with us where you stay blackpilled and never lose trace of reality .
Indeed ngl. This place is my only source of socialization as I live alone

Goodbye. I liked your kindness.
You surely know the jk, that Christians never see each other the last time, but I will also welcome back you here already, when you would change your mind.

so you can still better yourself and be with us where you stay blackpilled and never lose trace of reality .

Basically if it tastes good then it's bad for you.
Cannot sign this. With awareness and not dopaminemaxxing and undefiniable mix of all spices as grade for "tastes good" then natural clean food is more nourishing and satisfying, even in the phase of chewing in the mouth. I get a sense of "meh" out of bad food and don't want more of it.

natural clean food is more nourishing and satisfying, even in the phase of chewing in the mouth. I get a sense of "meh" out of bad food and don't want more of it.
For me it's cheeseburgers, pizza, lasagna and donuts that taste best. That's why those are my cheat meals.

Bye and good luck bro!

then why tell us. gtfo. u sound like bluepilled.

For me it's cheeseburgers, pizza, lasagna and donuts that taste best. That's why those are my cheat meals.
I did forbid me for some quite some of the stuff (without a craving or addiction history, but I want eat like the majority of mankind in history; that food, in general, worked as a drug on my brain until ca. a year ago is another story). Sometimes there was a lust for sweets or buns when in view, but I kept strict. Maybe even if there was an overwhelming desire or binge-fear, after the first time reinventing such things it became not the ultimate feast thing, which I wanted from thereon eating everyday - besides that I appreciate that Pizza can taste really good and uniquely good in special moments - I subjective intrinsically desire one or two times in a month. Also candy: As a teenager I could have eaten one package in one afternoon, now I am satisfied with on bonbon.(more of sweet stuff could even repelling)
So, I have no real cheat meal currently. And what is "cheat meals" anyway? Allowing some of the more likeable meals from time to time or restricting hard and then binge like a pig? Andrew/werty told, that he is "back to eaten crap food". Sounds like an everyday habit IMO.

Indeed ngl. This place is my only source of socialization as I live alone
this place is the only truthful and best genuine socialization in the internet where everyone is speaking his min and concerned with seeking the truth

Isn't he back already why do you bye him now lol.

Bai, enjoy burning in the eternal pits of hell filthy heathen.

So you doxxed DoorAmii?

jfl at larpers.co

@mNFwTJ3wz9
@FastBananaCEO
@WØLF

Tenor 5

Good luck, and God help you.

What Coulan just said

jesus was an incel

I need to change my life. I'm overweight. I'm addicted to masturbation. I'm back to eating crap food.

I'm leaving this website so I can improve myself. I'm not coming back.

I'm sick of people demoralizing me.

"He who restrains his words has knowledge, And he who has a cool spirit is a man of understanding." Proverbs 17:27

God Bless You All,

- Andrew
:soy:

Well if you are an actual incel, you will never attain true happiness. That requires social structure and acceptance, including of course a romantic relationship. In short, suicide is the only escape from this life.

Godspeed brother.
Well if you are an actual incel, you will never attain true happiness. That requires social structure and acceptance, including of course a romantic relationship. In short, suicide is the only escape from this life.
True

All he's doing is shitposting on looksmax, no different from here :lul:

he who blames an obscure website and indirectly attributes negative aspects of his life to an obscure posting board on the internet, is an absolute moron.

the book of nobs

cuckhold 1

See you in a month or so.

Have fun at Internet Police Academy, fedcel cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back