Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Getting a Girlfriend Can't Help Me

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
★★
Even if I landed a girlfriend tomorrow, and we did all the things couples did—kissing, hugging, hand-holding, sex, whatever—it won't change a thing. My mental state has deteriorated so much since I've discovered the blackpill that nothing can save me anymore. My only salvation is a bullet to the head. Nothing will save me. If I'm with a girl, I'll still have thoughts of how shallow females are, how much they whore around, the disgusting things they do... how superficial things like a few millimeters of bone on your face or how long your femoral bones are determine your value and worth as a man. There's literally no turning back for me. From here on out, I will only live to die. My life is a living death. Ayn Rand says a person who takes his own life takes it because he says "Man's life means so much to me that I will not settle for anything less. I will not accept a living death as a substitute," and I agree. I will not accept this state of "living."

And if you think about it, even the idea of life is very unnatural. There's a billion years before you're born, then you live for maybe 80 or so years, and then, after you die, there's a billion more years of nothingness and oblivion. 13.8 billion years here, 80 years, and 22 billion years there. That 80 years is ~0.0000002%. What difference does it really make if you cut your losses and end it now? It'll only save you pain and suffering.

I've been deprived of love for 18 years. And this isn't even applying it to only girls, this applies to platonic male friendships, acquaintances, someone I can talk with face-to-face. I've been deprived of that for almost two decades. And hey, I'm not entitled to that, you're right, but my point is being deprived of anything as basic as that would drive anyone insane. Imagine having had improper nourishment for the past 20 years. Besides physical implications, you would have experienced a form of neglect and child abuse. Or imagine being homeless for this many years. Your experience living on the street would not be good on your psyche. And all of these cases have a very bad life outlook.

I can see the finish line. It's close. I just need to push hard these last few steps, and it'll all be over. I would finally be able to rest.

I would be SO HAPPY if a girl just touched my dick I would instantly cum many liters

Actually many, many trillions of years. We'll be in the dark era then. Then infinite time, infinite space? Mind-blowing and fascinating stuff, I'm overwhelmed by it tbh, just like by life

I also just remembered that the chance of you being born as you are now is 1 in 400 trillion. Those odds are crazy. In 399 trillion timelines, you weren't born and someone else was, or no one was born.
I would be SO HAPPY if a girl just touched my dick I would instantly cum many liters
It's like that feral kid that couldn't learn language anymore after she'd been deprived of interaction for 13 years. I've been deprived socially for so long that my mental state has been cemented and I will never recover fully from my lonely teen years. My mind is fucked beyond repair.

I also just remembered that the chance of you being born as you are now is 1 in 400 trillion. Those odds are crazy. In 399 trillion timelines, you weren't born and someone else was, or no one was born.
1 in 400 trillion chance to be chad

Having a gf and sex would solve 70& of my problems. Of course there are still issues like being aware of female shallowness, me being a manlet, trauma from childhood and teen years, but imagine waking up knowing there is a person who actually cares about you

true but still fascinating imo

Floating Music Video GIF by Epitaph Records

Having a gf and sex would solve 70& of my problems. Of course there are still issues like being aware of female shallowness, me being a manlet, trauma from childhood and teen years, but imagine waking up knowing there is a person who actually cares about you

If you get a girlfriend we no longer care because sexhaver issues

Cope, the blackpill would vanish from your mind the moment a foid smiled at you nigga

It's like that feral kid that couldn't learn language anymore after she'd been deprived of interaction for 13 years. I've been deprived socially for so long that my mental state has been cemented and I will never recover fully from my lonely teen years. My mind is fucked beyond repair.
Same. I've been socially isolated most of my life, and it fucked my brain up beyond repair. Even if I magically made a friend group and got a gf right now, it would never feel real and certainly could not ever make up for the many years rotting alone in my room. The social parts of my brain never developed right, and it's too late for that now. When you are socially isolated and in a constant state of stress, the part of you brain responsible for anxiety gets bigger and will stay that way for the rest of your life.

Same. I've been socially isolated most of my life, and it fucked my brain up beyond repair. Even if I magically made a friend group and got a gf right now, it would never feel real and certainly could not ever make up for the many years rotting alone in my room. The social parts of my brain never developed right, and it's too late for that now. When you are socially isolated and in a constant state of stress, the part of you brain responsible for anxiety gets bigger and will stay that way for the rest of your life.
I have literally NO friends since 7th grade. fucks you up BAD.

If you get a girlfriend we no longer care because sexhaver issues
Very supportive, man.
Cope, the blackpill would vanish from your mind the moment a foid smiled at you nigga
The only females that'll smile at me are heaven's angels (hopefully).

488212632d0dd27aed33efe6cb87ef4b
When you are socially isolated and in a constant state of stress, the part of you brain responsible for anxiety gets bigger and will stay that way for the rest of your life.
Wow, I didn't know that. It seems like we have quite a lot in common, especially with how you say you were socially isolated for basically your whole life up to this point.

I've heard that being lonely and friendless is worse than smoking and that it slices off 15 years from your lifespan, so effectively, if you're a 20-year-old incel now, you'd be closer to 35 in terms of physical health, and that's not even mentioning the mental effects it has on you.

Even if I landed a girlfriend tomorrow, and we did all the things couples did—kissing, hugging, hand-holding, sex, whatever—it won't change a thing. My mental state has deteriorated so much since I've discovered the blackpill that nothing can save me anymore. My only salvation is a bullet to the head. Nothing will save me. If I'm with a girl, I'll still have thoughts of how shallow females are, how much they whore around, the disgusting things they do... how superficial things like a few millimeters of bone on your face or how long your femoral bones are determine your value and worth as a man. There's literally no turning back for me. From here on out, I will only live to die. My life is a living death. Ayn Rand says a person who takes his own life takes it because he says "Man's life means so much to me that I will not settle for anything less. I will not accept a living death as a substitute," and I agree. I will not accept this state of "living."

And if you think about it, even the idea of life is very unnatural. There's a billion years before you're born, then you live for maybe 80 or so years, and then, after you die, there's a billion more years of nothingness and oblivion. 13.8 billion years here, 80 years, and 22 billion years there. That 80 years is ~0.0000002%. What difference does it really make if you cut your losses and end it now? It'll only save you pain and suffering.

I've been deprived of love for 18 years. And this isn't even applying it to only girls, this applies to platonic male friendships, acquaintances, someone I can talk with face-to-face. I've been deprived of that for almost two decades. And hey, I'm not entitled to that, you're right, but my point is being deprived of anything as basic as that would drive anyone insane. Imagine having had improper nourishment for the past 20 years. Besides physical implications, you would have experienced a form of neglect and child abuse. Or imagine being homeless for this many years. Your experience living on the street would not be good on your psyche. And all of these cases have a very bad life outlook.

I can see the finish line. It's close. I just need to push hard these last few steps, and it'll all be over. I would finally be able to rest.
Beta complaint.
You let others decide your worth.
Not even that, you let females decide your worth with what you called "a few millimeters of bone" .
Instead of feeling lucky you discovered all of this truth you wish you never knew it and you were an ignorant chad.
just beta overall.

Even if I landed a girlfriend tomorrow, and we did all the things couples did—kissing, hugging, hand-holding, sex, whatever—it won't change a thing. My mental state has deteriorated so much since I've discovered the blackpill that nothing can save me anymore. My only salvation is a bullet to the head. Nothing will save me. If I'm with a girl, I'll still have thoughts of how shallow females are, how much they whore around.
Brutal :feelsrope: same for me. I could never delude myself into thinking any woman would stay with me as a better option in today's world is only a swipe away. I cant even betabuxx because im poor due to NEET. I am a manlet anyways :lul:

Beta complaint.
You let others decide your worth.
Not even that, you let females decide your worth with what you called "a few millimeters of bone" .
Instead of feeling lucky you discovered all of this truth you wish you never knew it and you were an ignorant chad.
just beta overall.

Bluepiller gibberish. Still havent learned.

You might want to repeat math classes
And you might want to see a shrink, too see how many alt accounts ive gone through jite

Originally, my first account is now a "Deleted Member" back from early summer in 2019.

And you might want to see a shrink, too see how many alt accounts ive gone through jite

Originally, my first account is now a "Deleted Member" back from summer in early 2019.
Why did you make alts ? have you been previously banned ?

@Friezacel i was the dude posting Carmageddon and Need for speed videos! Fuck 2023 me and @Khanivore just posting like mad... as "vidyacel"

As for my main account, i made a joke account celebrating its 4 year anniversary @DarkMTS_57

@Friezacel i was the dude posting Carmageddon and Need for speed videos! Fuck 2023 me and @Khanivore just posting like mad...
I dont remember these. Also do you mean Khanivore was your alt ?

I dont remember these. Also do you mean Khanivore was your alt ?
Go on the search bar and type Carmageddon or Need For Speed Most Wanted - Mod Loader

My first account can BE found in the thread "(Chatcel Oppression)"

Hellsing avi holding wine
hottest anime men in no particular order GIF

Go on the search bar and type Carmageddon or Need For Speed Most Wanted - Mod Loader

My first account can BE found in the thread "(Chatcel Oppression)"

Hellsing avi holding wine
hottest anime men in no particular order GIF
alright

@Friezacel (Chatcel Oppression) Wtf is wrong with chat
Started by @Microsoft Excel

Wow, I didn't know that. It seems like we have quite a lot in common, especially with how you say you were socially isolated for basically your whole life up to this point.
We probably do have a lot in common. I wasn't totally isolated as a little kid, but things just got worse with time and have been pretty rough for the last 10 years socially. I had a couple friends back in my early elementary school days, but I never truly fit in with them after second grade. I started getting picked on a lot in 5th grade. I had just one friend during middle school who was a special ed student. Other than him, I couldn't make connections with anyone else there and I was bullied constantly by lots of normies, making me afraid of social situations from a young age. I had absolutely zero friends my whole time in high school. I did a short certification program after high school and made one friend there who is much older than me. We don't get to hang out much and only see each other around once every two months because he works a lot and has a wife and kid to take care of. Other than him and my immediate family members, I have no social connections but my parents. Most of my free time is spent rotting alone in my room watching YouTube or being on this forum.
I've heard that being lonely and friendless is worse than smoking and that it slices off 15 years from your lifespan, so effectively, if you're a 20-year-old incel now, you'd be closer to 35 in terms of physical health, and that's not even mentioning the mental effects it has on you.
I 100% believe that. If you live in a bad environment, like we do with loneliness, it only makes sense that you will age faster. I definitely feel older than I am physically. I even look a few years older than I am too. I also have some chronic physical health issues that have taken their toll since I was 13 and I'm 19 now. I wouldn't be surprised if being extremely lonely and friendless slices off more than 15 years from your lifespan. Most people underestimate how bad long term loneliness really is. The mental effects are bad too as you mentioned. I have had OCD since age 8, and I know my loneliness makes it worse. I struggle to sleep too and just feel down and depressed a lot. I doubt I will live past age 40-45 with my physical health issues combined with the toll extreme loneliness takes.

As for long term stress, this is what I found: Chronic stress can cause long-term effects on the brain, including permanent changes to the brain's structure in some cases. During chronic stress, the brain produces more myelin sheaths, which make up white matter, while producing less gray matter, which is used for problem-solving and decision-making. This can lead to an imbalance in gray and white matter, which may cause permanent changes to the brain's structure.

I can't find the source where I saw that the anxiety parts of the brain get bigger from social isolation, but I did find this about the effects of social isolation on brain development:

Social isolation can affect the brain in several ways, including:
  • Brain volume
    Social isolation can cause lower brain volume, which could lead to neurodegeneration and dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
  • Brain regions
    Social isolation can cause changes in some brain regions more than others. For example, it can cause the prefrontal cortex, which is responsible for problem-solving and decision-making, to lose volume. It can also cause decreased white matter in brain regions that are important for emotional control and thinking.
  • Amygdala
    Social isolation can cause the amygdala to become smaller, which can affect memory, emotional processing, and decision making.
  • Connectivity
    Social isolation can cause changes in connectivity between the frontal lobes and amygdala, which can lead to behavioral problems.

Sanctionedsuicide.org

Ayn Rand says a person who takes his own life takes it because he says "Man's life means so much to me that I will not settle for anything less. I will not accept a living death as a substitute"
@CopingForBrutality OP is cope but this is a great quote, people who sui ironically LOVE life, they just don't like their individual environment, people who accept living miserable (ethnics) don't value life as a whole that much so they don't consider their own lives to be much worse than the "life". Suicide is self love, accepting a miserable life is self hatred

Last edited:
Same my depression is so severe thats why 4 psychiatrists told me i have anhedonia and i have to take meds for life.

I dont think there is anything that can take me back.

Maybe a procedure where you physically induce some kind of minor brain damage to my brain and make it forget the last 10 years of my life

@CopingForBrutality OP is cope but this is a great quote
I don't think it's cope, even if you ascend how do you know life will not be shit?
people who sui ironically LOVE life, they just don't like their individual environment, people who accept living miserable (ethnics) don't value life as a whole that much so they don't consider their own lives to be much worse than the "life". Suicide is self love, accepting a miserable life is self hatred
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: You're onto something, even though the ethnic life is objectively quite harsh (especially life in India), they don't commit suicide en-masse even though at first it sounds logical to, it's because they got used to life being squalor and don't expect much from it, also most curries are delusional and think everyone lives like them.

I also found this on the forum, it's about ethnic life and reluctance to suicide, thoughts on it? -
Roping happens very rarely because it is the consequence of a severe excess of pride. Few people reach that level.

I know an old Muslim beggar lady that I meet on a street corner every day in Bangalore (India), where I live (I am not curry, just living there). She is very old, very frail, and has no one to care for her. At night, she must have some place to sleep, probably inside the nearby Mosque. Every time I give her money, she gives me the nicest smile and recites a little Muslim prayer: "Bismillah, something something ...". She lives almost the same kind of life as the many street dogs I also see in Bangalore. Yet, she doesn't rope, why? Because, like the dogs, her survival instinct keeps her alive. And because she has no pride, her life is bearable. Also, she has her little Muslim cope and that surely helps.

Don't you think that life has been "unfair" to her? Quite likely. And yet she does not think that the whole world should off itself, let alone her.

In the past, the only people who committed suicide were defeated generals or potentates, like Cleopatra, Japanese feudal lords, etc.

Today, many Westerners have accumulated the same masses of pride as these few people of the past because, Western civilization having been such a success, we think we should all be gods. When we reach adulthood, we realize that we are not gods after all and the disappointment makes us want to rope. Thankfully, again, few actually reach a pride level high enough to actually act out our suicidal desires.

In any case, as long as there will be people like my little old beggar lady (and there are Billions of them), humanity is at no risk of speciocide.

TLDR: Suicide is a mental health issue triggered by excessive pride (severe narcissism). In every other case, survival instinct wins over suicidal urge every time.

I don't think it's cope, even if you ascend how do you know life will not be shit?
This is a faulty argument, because if you have a gf it means you didn't have any major failo in the first place, so even if having a gf isn't a solution, it's an important predicator that one doesn't have a shit overall life, it's a good enough measurement of QoL

This is a faulty argument, because if you have a gf it means you didn't have any major failo in the first place, so even if having a gf isn't a solution, it's an important predicator that one doesn't have a shit overall life, it's a good enough measurement of QoL
True

but normfaggots think having a gf fixes everything in life including even being homeless and hungry. :feelstastyman: