Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

German boy gets intimated by shitskin thugs

This wouldve never happened if hitler was still in charge

Germany is cucked...funny but genuinely sad to watch

Why doesn't he defend himself

yeah its a daily occurrence iam glad i can fight decently and have fighting gloves etc but the best way to be safe is to avoid fights and confrontation entirely

yeah its a daily occurrence iam glad i can fight decently and have fighting gloves etc but the best way to be safe is to avoid fights and confrontation entirely
get a gun

yeah not gonna watch that

shame on you for posting bullshit like this it gives many people here fucked up bully flashbacks

Poor @Whitefeminineboy :feelsbadman:

Theres no honor in getting beat up
There is. You either defend yourself and that in itself is honroable, or you do nothing and get beat up in shame

Anyone that makes a valiant effort to defend himself, defends his honor imo

yeah not gonna watch that

shame on you for posting bullshit like this it gives many people here fucked up bully flashbacks
Its better to see the harsh reality and build up your anger

Its better to see the harsh reality and build up your anger
"what doesnt kill you make you stronger" normiestatement vibes

i liked your edits bettER than vids like this

Idk how its funny retard
You're the retarded one faggot, cucks being forced to kneel is quite funny but not like your sperged ass could handle or comprehend humor

Theres no honor in getting beat up or getting killed
Take revenge another day
If you don't defend yourself out of fear it will hunt you in your future dreams.

If you don't defend yourself out of fear it will hunt you in your future dreams.
Whatever he wouldve get stabbed to death n no one would care

Whatever he wouldve get stabbed to death n no one would care
Exactly. Jfl if you think you can fight off a gang on your own. Try that shit in a situation like this and you're probably gonna end up dead or have permanent damage, life is not a game

Exactly. Jfl if you think you can fight off a gang on your own. Try that shit in a situation like this and you're probably gonna end up dead or have permanent damage, life is not a game
Yeah these guys think theyre Batman or something in this case if you don't have a gun or knife it's just better to not escalate the situation any further that's the truth

Why are most ethnics such pussies. They always attack with group, sucker punch, pick a fight on someone who is shorter and younger. If it was a 6'4 neonazi chad or thugmaxxed tyrone, they'd be shitting their pants like true shitskins they are.

Why are most ethnics such pussies. They always attack with group, sucker punch, pick a fight on someone who is shorter and younger. If it was a 6'4 neonazi chad or thugmaxxed tyrone, they'd be shitting their pants like true shitskins they are.
It's in their dna to attack like hyenas while the white man is the lion standing strong on his own @DarkStarDown

When I saw the title I was just gonna say he deserves it for being german, but god I fucking hate weak cowards who feel tough in a pack.
They should all be hung, especially that kid at the end.

It's in their dna to attack like hyenas while the white man is the lion standing strong on his own @DarkStarDown
They wouln't have done shit if there were neonazi skinheads around. Just imagine if these guys were there. Fucking cowards would run away and cry about muh racism.

ZHNT4bAMUcA.jpg

When I saw the title I was just gonna say he deserves it for being german, but god I fucking hate weak cowards who feel tough in a pack.
They should all be hung, especially that kid at the end.
Why would he deserved for being german this isn't even just about shitskins vs whites it's about bullies that need to be shot in gta5

They wouln't have done shit if there were neonazi skinheads around. Just imagine if these guys were there. Fucking cowards would run away and cry about muh racism.

ZHNT4bAMUcA.jpg
Or if he only had a gun they wouldve scattered like cockroaches

modern day Germans are such pussies

you dont have to engage in the fight but if I were him I wouldve just ran away

Do you run fast?
no, but standing there and obeying that would still lead you to getting hurt. theres the possibility they will chase you but theres also the possibility that they would lose you and just find someone else to pick on

HOw come he just gives in and lets himself be treated like that like a bitch by a couple of niggers instead of defending himself or running as fast as he can by a couple of coons he had the option to run away.

Good that i wasn´t there...
Would have probably escalated the situation, if not: stabbed him.
I once ended up in custody in 2020, cause I bodySlammed a imbecile similar to him into the ground.
Netherlands and Germany is full of these goat fuckers living off welfare.
video´s like this make my blood boil.

Keep going like this,
Until you come across the wrong guy, who will gladly empty his magazine on you.

Indeed we do: Whenever I go outside, I see Niggers & Spics in much larger groups than even NTmaxxed Whites.

Good that i wasn´t there...
Would have probably escalated the situation, if not: stabbed him.
I once ended up in custody in 2020, cause I bodySlammed a imbecile similar to him into the ground.
Netherlands and Germany is full of these goat fuckers living off welfare.
video´s like this make my blood boil.
Feel the same sentiment living in the US, where we’re getting swarmed with Spics from south of the border.
Keep going like this,
Until you come across the wrong guy, who will gladly empty his magazine on you.
We need another HitlER.

I find it funny how you didn't get banned for race baiting yet :feelskek: