Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids feel bad for single guy eating out alone so they give him a cake

let them eat cake

tbh something like this happened to me (some users may remember)

I eat out alone in a Italian Restuarant last year. It was the most soul destroying thing
and probably wouldn't do it again.

I eat out alone in a Italian Restuarant last year. It was the most soul destroying thing
Nigga wtf goes to eat at a restaurant alone

Nigga wtf goes to eat at a restaurant alone

Simply because I was travelling 100 miles from where I live and wanted a quick dinner while I was
waiting for my transport home. Didn't feel like getting take out and eating it on a cold train platform.

Staged to make it look like foids have souls

Simply because I was travelling 100 miles from where I live and wanted a quick dinner while I was
waiting for my transport home. Didn't feel like getting take out and eating it on a cold train platform.
Fair

1714584274544362m

You cannot convince me for a second that females are anything other than unempathetic, manipulative, cold-hearted psychopaths.

Not soul destroying
if you’re attractive.