Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

final thread

lonelydudebro

lonelydudebro

Greycel
PLEASE stop torturing me. i prioritize myself over the incel thing. yes i antagonized my gang-stalkers by being loud on X but that's changed now -- that account is no more.

please please please please please please please please stop the torture.

JoinedMay 12, 2024Posts13

PLEASE stop torturing me. i prioritize myself over the incel thing. yes i antagonized my gang-stalkers by being loud on X but that's changed now -- that account is no more.

please please please please please please please please stop the torture.
Did they doxx you, brocel?

lonelydudebro

Schizophrenia - a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling. People with schizophrenia require lifelong treatment.

Schizophrenia - a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling. People with schizophrenia require lifelong treatment.

just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't after you.

PLEASE stop the torture. im done with the incel stuff

Wtf are you talking about?

Take your meds

Joined Today at 3:26 PM

kill yourself

come on, man. sleep deprivation sucks. i'm done with this forum and the incel thing -- i just want to live a normal life.
We all wish we could be done, but the blackpill is not done with us. Good luck though.