Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fat Link is black?

Is Fat Link black?

• Total voters
incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
I was under the impression that Fatty Link was a white supermacist, because when he became mod people were saying "oh it's gonna be fun because he's a stormfrontcel", and stuff like that. But a few hours ago a brocel brought to my attention that he is actually black.

Is this true? Has the outoftheloop pill yet again destroyed me?

So what? Does it change anything

I was under the impression that Fatty Link was a white supermacist, because when he became mod people were saying "oh it's gonna be fun because he's a stormfrontcel", and stuff like that. But a few hours ago a brocel brought to my attention that he is actually black.

bro took you 4 years to realize that?
Well then how about @Master being white (I might get banned fot this but the truth fears no investigation)

No, he hid being a nigger and gigantic simp for many years.

Ofc, he is Tyrone Muhdikken so he is 100% black. This has been blackchecked by a real African-American brotha, no lies here nigga

Well then how about @Master being white (I might get banned fot this but the truth fears no investigation)
@Master is much like Shaka Zulu - blonde, blue-eyed, aryan

Ofc, he is Tyrone Muhdikken so he is 100% black. This has been blackchecked by a real African-American brotha, no lies here nigga

Bro I'm blacker than an ace of spades.

@Mod King Xerxes

Screenshot 2024 04 20 14 59 54 043 orgmozillafirefox

Best forum tbh :feelskek: :feelskek:

Only forum on the internet where you can call black mods a nigger without getting banned
Fuck libtards and cuckservatives, incelistan forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back