Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fantasyworldmaxxing is the best solution if you can’t rope tbh

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
This is really the best way to cope, living in a fictional world is really the best option. In your mind you are a god there, nothing can stop you, it’s like having your own realm.

I mean think about it, you can’t die that easily and guaranteed without pain unless you have a shotgun or drugs, you can cope with money but after a while that won’t work either unless you experienced the hell of being poor before hand, and most of us likely have no one outside this forum who really cares about us. Delusionmaxxing is the way to go. My 2d bitches love me.

IMG 2500
IMG 2501

Anime is a good cope for me but I haven't tried daydreammaxxing yet

It's not enough. I need a virtual reality where I can see the world in my head

I have genuinely been doing this since I was in elementary school, what the fuck. I would just tumble around making up imaginary scenarios in my head while trying to ignore everything around me. It happened every time I tried to listen to some music, etc. Only recently has it starting to become less lucid. Maybe it ruined my life.

Last edited:
I have genuinely been doing this since I was in elementary school, what the fuck. I would just tumble around making up imaginary scenarios in my head while trying to ignore everything around me. It happened every time I tried to listen to some music, etc. Only recently has it starting to become less lucid. Maybe it ruined my life.
I have a gut feeling that this would make someone dreadfully non-NT

Daydreammaxxing is what I do everyday

I’ve been daydreaming my whole life. Sometimes it’s so vivid that when I get snapped back into reality, it confuses me for a few minutes. Fantasymaxxing destroys your soul. It will never be a substitute for the real thing and it always makes you feel worse after. I was daydreaming in the car about having friends to go in a road trip with me. I could hear their laughs, see their smiles. I realized reality and it ruined my day.

This is really the best way to cope, living in a fictional world is really the best option. In your mind you are a god there, nothing can stop you, it’s like having your own realm.

I mean think about it, you can’t die that easily and guaranteed without pain unless you have a shotgun or drugs, you can cope with money but after a while that won’t work either unless you experienced the hell of being poor before hand, and most of us likely have no one outside this forum who really cares about us. Delusionmaxxing is the way to go. My 2d bitches love me.

View attachment 1159717View attachment 1159718
Isekaimaxxing:bigbrain:

I have a paracosm that I go into constantly.

it is cucked if you daydream and imagine yourself as chad

Schizomaxxing

I have literally been daydreammaxxing since the age of 11, nevER began
I used to do that 24/7 when I was 12, I lost that ability the same year. I used to daydream all day about random anime world's where I'm the main character.

I have literally been daydreammaxxing since the age of 11, nevER began
Brootal. Same. I daydreammaxx too. I have an entire shared universe in my head of pure autism. I even made a personal wiki where I can keep my ideas

Brootal. Same. I daydreammaxx too. I have an entire shared universe in my head of pure autism. I even made a personal wiki where I can keep my ideas
Hey its not completely a bad thing. Shining gemeralds like soyjak party wouldn't exist without autistic daydreamers

Just fantasies your own rope theory

Escapism is based

i literally pretend that am living in city 17

idk reading fantasy novels bores me tbh

everything's like 'and then the uwuperfect elffoid arya met eragon and introduced him to the order of perfect vegan elves fighting against the evil galbatorix omg omg and there were dragonssss PS. ship arya x eragon plzzz i wuv herrr she's special not all women are perfect vegan elves'

like w/e yawn

Anime is a good cope for me but I haven't tried daydreammaxxing yet
indeed, im slowly getting back into anime coping. this is the first gigalifefuel ive had since i got blackpilled :feelsautistic::feelzez:

I fantasize about real women, good thing I have a lot of pillows

I've unironically built a universe lore in my head. I've been daydreaming since middle school.