Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Fantasy I had at work years ago

Hapalattocel

Hapalattocel

GO GO GADGET KAMEHAME CHEEK BUSTER JUTSU!
-
Back then I had a cleaning job in a restaurant. Mind you I was doing DXM a lot & have many, many thoughts like this.

In the middle of cleaning, a memetic detailed event followed:

I'm in the middle of cleaning. For unexplained & reasons not hinted at, I stripped naked, walked to the front of the restaurant where everyone is at (With an erection) and a robotic, shuffle gait.

See a coworker at the counter. She sees me & screams. I rip all her skin off with one swipe, cloak myself & do a spooky fingers motion like a ghost.
Police show, take me to jali.

I spend 1 year in jail. Upon release, out of work, figure hey why not go back & reapply.
Boss was angry but figured I'm a good candidate. I'm hired. Aother co-worker is scared & she's doing that teeth chattering thing.

Ends with me walking by two coworkers in the middle of a conversation. They turn & look at me taking trash out, don't say anything.

Now this was the 1st scenario.
The 2nd was, after I ripped her skin off & had a cloak to look like a ghost, police officer arrives.
I climb an aisle with lots of metal canned goods. At the top I best my chest like a gorilla, throwing cans at him like a boss fight. I hit him in the head a couple of times. He does a passive sway.

Now this is half of the potential scenario. Another is I fire a bullet from the top shelf into him. Then things really go south

What wageslavery does to a mf.

Cough syrup, wageslavery and autism is one helluva drug