Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] FaceandLMS is shy boy.

ey that song in the start is my username

He's already found multiple gfs what are you talking about
6upkGPR

I don't like him tbh. I like what he does for the blackpill community but other than that, I don't like his character and principles.

First off, he gatekeeps this community hard. If you're not over the age of 25, sub 3 and been rejected millions of times your presence in the Incel community is as he puts it, an insult to the experiences of those who are over 25, sub 3 and been rejected millions of times. While I do agree some gatekeeping is alright as it ousts fakecels and volcels from this community, FaceAndLMS does it to an extreme. He's an old PUAfag so he doesnt understand the struggles of zoomers, PUA was dead no one was seriously going out and doing cold approaches. Let me just say cold approaching is fucking retarded, unless you're Chad forget about cold approaching. The reason some normies can pick up a foid whilst cold approaching is in a club scene when the foid is drunk and even that's risky because you can get #MeToo'd. I'm okay with 18 year old coming in as long as they're KHHV because if you haven't even hugged a girl by that age, it's a sign for much worse to come.

Secondly, he tries to become some sort of spokesperson for incels. As you know the incel community isn't really a nice place especially if you're a normie so FaceAndLMS has attempted to become some sort of spokesperson for us in order to paint a nicer picture of incels. In doing so he as I previously mentioned, gatekeeping and shaming incels for not saying none NT stuff. When will people like FaceAndLMS finally get it through their thick skull that no matter how much you wanna make the incel community appealing to normies, they will always hate us. We will forever be known to normies as the virgins with rage who worship mass shooters and hate women, that will never change so might as well embrace it.

Thirdly, he negotiates with normies and tries to appeal to them. I remember going onto reddit and browsing FaceAndLMS's reddit account and I saw him posting on r/IncelTear asking for a truce between incels and inceltears, JFL! God that was so cringe I had to close reddit just because I was very uncomfortable. Then there's his livestreams, I used to enjoy them before they were became popular with normies. Now however, the more recent livestreams I watched had tons of normies and even Chads, I had to grudgingly watch and hear how Chad is slaying and how normies are telling us that it's just our personality and we need to self improve.

Honestly I'm on the side of Grotesque Subhuman. What he is doing for the black community is great but what he's doing for the incel community isn't, I'd go as far as to suggest that he's actually a threat to the incel community. FaceAndLMS should stop associating with incels, if he wants to remain blackpilled that's fine obviously but he should stop identifying as incel. His livestreams has invited a lot of normies into our community which is bad because that ruins our culture just like how back then when YouTubers started posting top 10 4Chan stuff, 4Chan has since become edgy normie central. He has even confirmed this when talking about his incel discord server which he moderates using pictures of the face and has said that a lot of normies are joining his server. Funny really, what he has set out to do, in a twist of irony has backfired on him. By appealing to normies he had had normies flood his server.

@Colvin76 thoughts?

View attachment 342792View attachment 342793
reary ?
I don't like him tbh. I like what he does for the blackpill community but other than that, I don't like his character and principles.

First off, he gatekeeps this community hard. If you're not over the age of 25, sub 3 and been rejected millions of times your presence in the Incel community is as he puts it, an insult to the experiences of those who are over 25, sub 3 and been rejected millions of times. While I do agree some gatekeeping is alright as it ousts fakecels and volcels from this community, FaceAndLMS does it to an extreme. He's an old PUAfag so he doesnt understand the struggles of zoomers, PUA was dead no one was seriously going out and doing cold approaches. Let me just say cold approaching is fucking retarded, unless you're Chad forget about cold approaching. The reason some normies can pick up a foid whilst cold approaching is in a club scene when the foid is drunk and even that's risky because you can get #MeToo'd. I'm okay with 18 year old coming in as long as they're KHHV because if you haven't even hugged a girl by that age, it's a sign for much worse to come.

Secondly, he tries to become some sort of spokesperson for incels. As you know the incel community isn't really a nice place especially if you're a normie so FaceAndLMS has attempted to become some sort of spokesperson for us in order to paint a nicer picture of incels. In doing so he as I previously mentioned, gatekeeping and shaming incels for not saying none NT stuff. When will people like FaceAndLMS finally get it through their thick skull that no matter how much you wanna make the incel community appealing to normies, they will always hate us. We will forever be known to normies as the virgins with rage who worship mass shooters and hate women, that will never change so might as well embrace it.

Thirdly, he negotiates with normies and tries to appeal to them. I remember going onto reddit and browsing FaceAndLMS's reddit account and I saw him posting on r/IncelTear asking for a truce between incels and inceltears, JFL! God that was so cringe I had to close reddit just because I was very uncomfortable. Then there's his livestreams, I used to enjoy them before they were became popular with normies. Now however, the more recent livestreams I watched had tons of normies and even Chads, I had to grudgingly watch and hear how Chad is slaying and how normies are telling us that it's just our personality and we need to self improve.

Honestly I'm on the side of Grotesque Subhuman. What he is doing for the black community is great but what he's doing for the incel community isn't, I'd go as far as to suggest that he's actually a threat to the incel community. FaceAndLMS should stop associating with incels, if he wants to remain blackpilled that's fine obviously but he should stop identifying as incel. His livestreams has invited a lot of normies into our community which is bad because that ruins our culture just like how back then when YouTubers started posting top 10 4Chan stuff, 4Chan has since become edgy normie central. He has even confirmed this when talking about his incel discord server which he moderates using pictures of the face and has said that a lot of normies are joining his server. Funny really, what he has set out to do, in a twist of irony has backfired on him. By appealing to normies he had had normies flood his server.

@Colvin76 thoughts?
i wont deny his autism ngl

I'm okay with 18 year old coming in as long as they're KHHV because if you haven't even hugged a girl by that age, it's a sign for much worse to come.
Me too, but only if they're ugly. At the very least low tier normie tier. If they're high tier normie or better, hell no.

The thing about zoomercels who never tried is that sometimes they'll call someone a fakecel (like people do to @FACEandLMS himself) because they've gotten a kiss 15 years ago after approaching hundreds of drunk landwhales or some shit like that. I agree and concede that zoomers have their own struggles and things are way worse now than they were in the 00s when people like me and Face were teens/young adults, but calling someone who had to move montains for an extremely measly result years and years ago when you yourself never tried and are not even ugly in some cases it's odious as well.

Me too, but only if they're ugly. At the very least low tier normie tier. If they're high tier normie or better, hell no.

The thing about zoomercels who never tried is that sometimes they'll call someone a fakecel (like people do to @FACEandLMS himself) because they've gotten a kiss 15 years ago after approaching hundreds of drunk landwhales or some shit like that. I agree and concede that zoomers have their own struggles and things are way worse now than they were in the 00s when people like me and Face were teens/young adults, but calling someone who had to move montains for an extremely measly result years and years ago when you yourself never tried and are not even ugly in some cases it's odious as well.
View attachment 342792View attachment 342793
FaceandLMS absolutly bullshits when he says he only hooked up once 10 years ago. He changes his story all the time. I remember him from the lookism days. He literally even told me about this chubby muslim chick he was flirting with.
On lookism back in 2015 he was literally bragging all the fucking time about his dates (hence the pics), and only once incels were getting a rise and he started his new grift that he kept changing the story. First he said that he only hooked up with a girl once 10 years ago, then said actually he never did those pics are just friends. If I can access old accounts I could literarlly post the chats and uncesored pics too(I wouldn't tho cuz that would be doxxing.

And I'm 26 not a zoomer.

FaceandLMS absolutly bullshits when he says he only hooked up once 10 years ago. He changes his story all the time. I remember him from the lookism days. He literally even told me about this chubby muslim chick he was flirting with.
On lookism back in 2015 he was literally bragging all the fucking time about his dates (hence the pics), and only once incels were getting a rise and he started his new grift that he kept changing the story. First he said that he only hooked up with a girl once 10 years ago, then said actually he never did those pics are just friends. If I can access old accounts I could literarlly post the chats and uncesored pics too(I wouldn't tho cuz that would be doxxing.

And I'm 26 not a zoomer.
This reminds me of when I had a discussion with Dregster666 on the Brendio thread. It's not about Face or Brendio in particular, I just used the opportunity to defend low tier men who fall prey and are toyed with by BPD e-whores (then) and old ugly guys who tried a lot for measly results and get bullied here by youngcels who never tried (now).

Face and Brendio might have other reasons why they deserve exclusion from the community, ok, I don't know everything about it and honestly don't care that much since neither of these users ever bothered me in particular. It just reminded me of making a point, really. It's not about them or you or anyone in particular.

Well I mean he's been on dates before, had gf's and had sex all of which I have never done. I personally dont consider him an incel just a low tier blackpilled normie that had success in the past.

@Colvin76 thoughts?
Did read, ngl high effort post

@Colvin76 thoughts?
Jfl @Colvin76 copy pasta

30 seconds in and he says he was never shown any affection by women.

6upkgpr-jpg.342793
1551385659694-png.342792

So who are they then? can't be his relatives.

6upkgpr-jpg.342793
1551385659694-png.342792

All OGs remember how much faceandlms aka invisible on lookism used to brag. Now incels donate to 6'4 tyrone on patreon jfl

He literally changed his story so often.

@Colvin76 thoughts?
Is this a copy paste or legitimate

6upkgpr-jpg.342793
1551385659694-png.342792

He is a BBC slayer.

6upkgpr-jpg.342793
1551385659694-png.342792

Why does he look so uncomfortable in those pictures? :feelscry:
Well I mean he's been on dates before, had gf's and had sex all of which I have never done. I personally dont consider him an incel just a low tier blackpilled normie that had success in the past.
Mogs me tbhngl

@Colvin76 thoughts?
Read it all (srs).

Surprised you wrote a long post.
6’3 BBCmaxxed slayer
*6'4

@FACEandLMS Explain urself.

That's before 2010 and one of them was a single mom.
Not true. He added these lies once he switched from lookism to incels. He was on lookism in 2015 as invisible, he posted these pics, constantly bragged about being a BBC slayer. Once he found a grift with incels he CONSTANTLY changed his story. I have DMS from him from years ago saying he's gonna hook up with a muslim chick. How do you people believe any crap people feed you.
He makes money on patreon off incels, what a joke

Not true. He added these lies once he switched from lookism to incels. He was on lookism in 2015 as invisible, he posted these pics, constantly bragged about being a BBC slayer. Once he found a grift with incels he CONSTANTLY changed his story. I have DMS from him from years ago saying he's gonna hook up with a muslim chick. How do you people believe any crap people feed you.
He makes money on patreon off incels, what a joke
Proof?

I mean this is well known. He'll admit to being invisible on lookism 5 years ago, and if you search the threads about him, you'll find the google cache but the threads removed and the pics he posted all removed, he was messaging mods begging them to remove them. But ask anyone from lookism, the guy is a massive larp conning you newcels

I mean this is well known. He'll admit to being invisible on lookism 5 years ago, and if you search the threads about him, you'll find the google cache but the threads removed and the pics he posted all removed, he was messaging mods begging them to remove them. But ask anyone from lookism, the guy is a massive larp conning you newcels
Proof?

He and Hamudi were both on lookism like 2015-2018. Hamudi was "Asylentanboy", and they would often go back and forth shitting on each other. You can't see any of the old posts though cause lookism reset their database like 6 months ago.

He and Hamudi were both on lookism like 2015-2018. Hamudi was "Asylentanboy", and they would often go back and forth shitting on each other. You can't see any of the old posts though cause lookism reset their database like 6 months ago.
Oh I c. Sounds believable tbh, but any proof?

Oh I c. Sounds believable tbh, but any proof?

Oh actually it seems they separated their old database when they moved to xenforo. You can find the old posts on lookism.net itself, but it doesn't come up on google anymore.

Found one: