Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted in George Floyd’s killing, stabbed in prison, AP source says

> Chauvin’s lawyer had advocated for keeping him out of general population and away from other inmates, anticipating he’d be a target.- Previously at a prison in Minnesota, Chauvin was mainly kept in solitary confinement for his own protection.

Sounds like he'll need to go back into protective custody...- I'm surprised that they put him in general population

The whole thing was a psyop to get Blacks to hate/commit violence on Whites, lower property values for big corporations to scoop up, and militarize the police force (to later be used against Whites), and identify political dissidents. There was no George Floyd, there was no Derek Chauvin.:feelsmage:

in Europe prison is summer camp and luxury facility treatment center for muslims and violent refugees.

Hell for the local whites if they don't convert to their shitty religion.

The whole thing was a psyop to get Blacks to hate/commit violence on Whites, lower property values for big corporations to scoop up, and militarize the police force (to later be used against Whites), and identify political dissidents. There was no George Floyd, there was no Derek Chauvin.:feelsmage:
My theory: American jews despise white christians and Minnesota is filled with many nordic offspring and they couldn't stand seeing the place not get enriched

Vengeance of the negro. The Aryan Brotherhood needs to protect him ASAP. :feelsPop:

My theory: American jews despise white christians and Minnesota is filled with many nordic offspring and they couldn't stand seeing the place not get enriched
They didn't need to pull a massive psyop to do that though. Jews just bus in immigrants and drop them off in the fucking street, or buy up plots of land and build government apartment buildings in the 90% White town, and move blacks in for free (who will live off welfare paid for by Whites).

@Rabbi Schneerson do you agree george Floyd was a drug addict who overdosed what do u think?

@Rabbi Schneerson do you agree george Floyd was a drug addict who overdosed what do u think?
As much as I hate niggers I think the knee on his for a prolong period of time killed him

As much as I hate niggers I think the knee on his for a prolong period of time killed him
That doesn’t kill people though. Think about this for a second. They do this in martial arts and police regularly do this. If the knee on the neck killed him why did the original autopsy claim an overdose. In fact he’s had a knee on his neck before that didn’t kill him.

It was simply just a fentanyl overdose

They didn't need to pull a massive psyop to do that though. Jews just bus in immigrants and drop them off in the fucking street, or buy up plots of land and build government apartment buildings in the 90% White town, and move blacks in for free (who will live off welfare paid for by Whites).
I'm aware but Minnesota is the classic liberal "white" virtue signaling city and liberals/leftist also hate jews,
jews made their move and pulled the George Floyd to boost further boost black smv and split the city.

Vengeance of the negro. The Aryan Brotherhood needs to protect him ASAP. :feelsPop:
The Aryan Brotherhood doesn’t protect pigs in prison. Pigs are considered the lowest of the low along with pedo child molesters.

It's hell for a cop. Can you imagine going to prison as a cop?

I've often thought they should make a specific prison for cops.

Political prisoner Derek Chauvin. I would have fled to Russia

it sounds like death would be better then sitting in prison.

Sacrificed to appease retarded niggers

He shouldnt be in prison in the first place clown jewmericans you should be thanking him

There was no George Floyd, there was no Derek Chauvin.:feelsmage:
Too schizo for me buddy.
It's hell for a cop. Can you imagine going to prison as a cop?

I've often thought they should make a specific prison for cops.
Well it's hell for most whites. Cops especially but I don't care too much about them. But I guess it would make sense to keep them away from general population.

So is he dead or not ?

It's over for this guy. Sad.

He was innocent they sacrificed him to appease the negroid masses

I hope that horrible, racist piece of shit dies. What he did is unforgivable.

i dont care about that guy

Derek Chauvin is innocent. George Floyd died of a drug overdose & was resisting arrest.

long live Chauvinism
down with niggerism

Disgusting. Should never been in jail in the first place.

I hope that horrible, racist piece of shit dies. What he did is unforgivable.
Thank GOD your faggot ass is banned. Fucking streetshitter soyfag

Free my boy chauvin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back