Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Evolution is fucking retarded

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
Seriously, it is

true. i dont want consciousness or pain.

What exactly do you think is retarded? It's not directed, that's why it sometimes takes strange turns, or what do you mean?
Literally. Why do shitskins even exist if evolution is working for the interests of humanity?
Evolution doesn't work for anyone's "interest"

Literally. Why do shitskins even exist if evolution is working for the interests of humanity?
Evolution has no goal, no direction. Shitskins exist because they reproduce more than whites. Doesn't matter how "superior" you are if you can't even pass on your genes to the next generation.

Elaborate more.

Evolution is false, Annunaki god from space has planted humans on earth for an experiment

To be clear :

-natural selection and genetic recombination exists

-series of random mutations creating new genes are a complete fairy tale
it took millennia to reach this point but who knows. might be jewishganda

To be clear :

Evolution and (random and not so random) mutations can create new structures in theory, but they only modify existing genomes, they can't account for complexity on a larger scale. They mostly lead to degradation. How first life has emerged is still a mystery.

i didn't believe in evolution for a long time (because of religious reasons) but the evidence is overwhelming.

it took millennia to reach this point but who knows. might be jewishganda

It's what they say to explain how the impossible became possible.

"It took millions of years"

My fucking ass.

Mutations lead to cancer and malformation, natural selection actively works against mutations.

I'm not even going to go in the unbelievable complexity of how genetics works and how "random" mutations could never ever "code" a new gene.

Not in a million years, not in 10 trillions years, not in a hundred thousands bazillions years.

i didn't believe in evolution for a long time (because of religious reasons) but the evidence is overwhelming.

There is not a single evidence of evolution.

Hear me out: not a single one.

Do you have that pic in high resolution ?

To be clear :

I don't deny the entirety of evolution, but I deny all claims to the completeness of the theory. It has got huge gaps. You describe a big one: genetic mutations are almost always negative.
Evolution got hyped up because it was a key piece in the atheist anti-religion agenda. They needed a creation story for humanity all the other creatures on earth. But it's just not complete.
Evolution and (random and not so random) mutations can create new structures in theory, but they only modify existing genomes, they can't account for complexity on a larger scale. They mostly lead to degradation. How first life has emerged is still a mystery.
There were chemicals and lightning hit them for millions of years and poof, life :soy:

I don't deny the entirety of evolution, but I deny all claims to the completeness of the theory. It has got huge gaps. You describe a big one: genetic mutations are almost always negative.
Evolution got hyped up because it was a key piece in the atheist anti-religion agenda. They needed a creation story for humanity all the other creatures on earth. But it's just not complete.

There were chemicals and lightning hit them for millions of years and poof, life :soy:
Actually I deny chemical and macro evolution, micro evolution just offers variety but it can't account for complexity of organs and body plans.